TSW is a joke

WordByrd

I used to check this thing every day for a while, and I can't anymore. One week you're saying SUPERBOWL! next week, you're complaining about how bad we suck. If we win convincingly next week everyone is going to be like, "Trent's our guy! I love AVP! 10-6!" (just like last week). If we lose, people are going to say "blah blah we hate jauron, trentative edwards sucks, we're doomed forever". I love the Bills, but I'm not proud to call myself a Bills fan at all. Stop buying tickets if you don't like the product on the field. Anybody have anything original to talk about?

Thanks for stopping by then. Does this mean you are resigning your membership?

As far as anything original to talk about, my dog Thurman has THE MOST atrocious farts you've ever smelled in your life!!!!

(I guarantee THAT'S not been discussed here before) <_<

As far as anything original to talk about, my dog Thurman has THE MOST atrocious farts you've ever smelled in your life!!!!

(I guarantee THAT'S not been discussed here before) <_<

No way man....Lana's farts could make Thurman's gas run back up into his arse!

God I hope not.

Come on man, where's the dream? We can do it, I know we can. I'm just getting warmed up.

There are several other posters here other than you that think I'm a waste of skin. We could make it a free for all, it's go on for year I tell ya...years!!

I used to check this thing every day for a while, and I can't anymore. One week you're saying SUPERBOWL! next week, you're complaining about how bad we suck. If we win convincingly next week everyone is going to be like, "Trent's our guy! I love AVP! 10-6!" (just like last week). If we lose, people are going to say "blah blah we hate jauron, trentative edwards sucks, we're doomed forever". I love the Bills, but I'm not proud to call myself a Bills fan at all. Stop buying tickets if you don't like the product on the field. Anybody have anything original to talk about?

Is it too late to bring back RJ / DF ? <_<

Come on man, where's the dream? We can do it, I know we can. I'm just getting warmed up.

There are several other posters here other than you that think I'm a waste of skin. We could make it a free for all, it's go on for year I tell ya...years!!

Possibly a lamp shade?

Lets try to stay on something realistic, like convincing people if God does or does not exist by posting u tube links.

Thanks for stopping by then. Does this mean you are resigning your membership?

(I guarantee THAT'S not been discussed here before) :devil:

Though I would tend to believe the general topic of atrocious smelling farts has been discussed at some point.

What's your favorite flower?

Nice, so leave the board and go jump on the Bronco bandwagon. :devil: