Census worker hung in KY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP story

I wonder if Rep. Michelle Bachmann is proud?

PTR

What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. I mean, seriously. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm trying to figure out who took over your username. I'm guessing it was either Keith Olbermann, Tingles, Madcow, Robert Gibbs, or someone from the NY Times. Am I close?

What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. I mean, seriously. Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm trying to figure out who took over your username. I'm guessing it was either Keith Olbermann, Tingles, Madcow, Robert Gibbs, or someone from the NY Times. Am I close?

I was waiting to read somewhere in the article in how Michelle Bachmann inspired some wacko to kill this poor guy, or somethin like that.

That's got to be one the most idiotic posts I've read in at least 2 hours.

Why? They are taking the census in a district that MAY (sure I am judging this from the rural KY thing) support her type of sentiment... Ya, she is from MN, but she is fomenting the anti-government sentiment. They are taking the census to see what redistricting might be needed. Oh, wait, this is in the US Constitution (census taking) clear and straight-up. Again, no doubt that this is rural KY and the sentiment has been felt for over 200 years.

BUT... Honestly... They should treat the perps as they would cop killers... If of course this was not a suicide. Here is a guy that is marching to what the US Constitution has layed out and they may have been killed with "fed" scrawled on them. What does this say about the types of ideas she foments in what MAY BE similar districts is a very valid point. The people in districts like hers (maybe worse in KY than MN) even get fired up about black and white constituional issues. Now that my friend is bad, really bad...

Promo makes a very valid point.

This is really bad folks... Really bad and it reflects directly on what similar district reps. are pumping out there when it bleeds into a black and white constituional issue like census taking.

Why? They are taking the census in a district that MAY (sure I am judging this from the rural KY thing) support her type of sentiment... Ya, she is from MN, but she is fomenting the anti-government sentiment. They are taking the census to see what redistricting might be needed. Oh, wait, this is in the US Constitution (census taking) clear and straight-up. Again, no doubt that this is rural KY and the sentiment has been felt for over 200 years.

BUT... Honestly... They should treat the perps as they would cop killers... If of course this was not a suicide. Here is a guy that is marching to what the US Constitution has layed out and they may have been killed with "fed" scrawled on them. What does this say about the types of ideas she foments in what MAY BE similar districts is a very valid point. The people in districts like hers (maybe worse in KY than MN) even get fired up about black and white constituional issues. Now that my friend is bad, really bad...

Promo makes a very valid point.

This is really bad folks... Really bad and it reflects directly on what similar district reps. are pumping out there when it bleeds into a black and white constituional issue like census taking.

That's fine, as long as we can pin the murder of the anit-abortionist in Owosso, Michigan on Barack Obama since he's said that he doesn't want to punish his daughters with a baby if they made a mistake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzmly28Bmg

You libs have officially lost it. :rolleyes:

That's fine, as long as we can pin the murder of the anit-abortionist in Owosso, Michigan on Barack Obama since he's said that he doesn't want to punish his daughters with a baby if they made a mistake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzmly28Bmg

You libs have officially lost it. :rolleyes:

Fine I agree... If the shoe fits, one should wear it.

The thing is, dangerous politcial practices and pandering to groups that will act on hate should be HELD RESPONSIBLE. I think our foundiing fathers would agree to dangerous pandering... Of course there was different circumstances years ago, yet you gotta admit that some arre playing with fire ON BOTH sides of the aisle.

We are talking about a black and white constitutional issue here... Not something that is interpeted.

EDIT:

Here is a stat:

From 1996 to 2006, according to the group's most recent data, violent incidents against federal Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service workers soared from 55 to 290.

As a fed worker back in the day I noticed how people take to the fed... I would survey in small towns and either people loved the Corps or totally hated the Corps and despised what was being done to the river.

I was waiting to read somewhere in the article in how Michelle Bachmann inspired some wacko to kill this poor guy, or somethin like that.

That's got to be one the most idiotic posts I've read in at least 2 hours.

I google news'ed her name and came up with the fact that she's a white, northern, Repulican. So I absolutely see where PTR is coming from. :rolleyes:

Funny how libs think such comments are ok, but if I said "!@#$ing [somethings]" regarding the upstanding citizens who used to set fire to and boobytrap empty buildings in the South Bronx and ghettos of Brooklyn with the purpose of killing firefighters, they would be up in arms.

You forgot how first they act baffled and then angry, when said rednecks vote for Republicans.

Funny how libs think such comments are ok, but if I said "!@#$ing [somethings]" regarding the upstanding citizens who used to set fire to and boobytrap empty buildings in the South Bronx and ghettos of Brooklyn with the purpose of killing firefighters, they would be up in arms.

Say whatever the hell you want. This lynching was perpetrated by filthy, low-class, ignorant back-woods rednecks and you're an asshat if you want to defend them.

Im not defending them, dummy.

I'm calling out your usual hypocrisy. Im getting !@#$ing sick and tired of being called a "racist, ignorant teabagger" by the same people who are now preaching about "civility"....and who also whine about "respect for the Office" about eight and a half months after they scraped the "F the President" sticker from the back of their Westfalias.

And to show you I'm a fair man and see it both ways, I get a good laugh out of those on the right who are now whining about their "inability to dissent" about eight months after they called such behavior "unamerican."

They switching of roles, hypocrisy and righteous indignation going on in this Country right now is !@#$ing pathetic.

This is taken to another level. It's rhetoric-inspired murder.

This is taken to another level. It's rhetoric-inspired murder.

Screw that, rednecks suck.

Or even "bad taste" and "redneck". Possibly even "compasionate conservatism".

Call it sour grapes if you like, but now we will all get to see our once great country run into the ground with bad economic policies and even worse foreign policies. Many of you are acting like this is a great victory for our nation (or like your team just won the Super Bowl - I'm not sure you can tell the difference). We should have let the redneck south seceed when we had the chance. Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us. Wonderful.

Inbreeding is what the South does best.

I understand where you're coming from, but in my experience you don't see a lot of crosses burnt up this way. There were some in Fredonia around 5 or 10 years ago I think, but nothing so organized. All of those photos in the link were from southern states you would expect to hear a redneck joke take place in. There are good people everywhere.