Census worker hung in KY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our job is to determine if there was foul play involved — and that's part of the investigation — and if there was foul play involved, whether that is related to his employment as a Census worker," said Beyer.

I doubt any foul play was involved. :rolleyes:

Steely chokes again.

(I can't make this joke enough.)

Those filthy, low-class, ignorant back-woods rednecks weren't guilty...this time.

[/Gene Frenkle]

After living in NYS for 20 years, I enjoyed being around those ignorant back woods rednecks in Mississippi- they actually were friendlier than the people I grew up with. Pretty smart too- sorry, I know that doesn't fit the stereotype

Yep, I was wrong. Not the first time and not the last time. I should know better than to jump to conclusions.

Is it possible you might reconsider jumping to conclusions based on race and geographical location the next time?

Seriously, not busting balls, just an honest question.

Is it possible you might reconsider jumping to conclusions based on race and geographical location the next time?

Seriously, not busting balls, just an honest question.

Anyone else want to pile on? :lol:

Dosn't really change how I feel about the region. They didn't kill the census worker, a feather in their collective cap.

Anyone else want to pile on? :lol:

Dosn't really change how I feel about the region. They didn't kill the census worker, a feather in their collective cap.

I'd be willing to bet that the people in the region don't need a condescending rush-to-judgement look-down-your-nose liberal snot like yourself awarding them 'feathers in their collective cap' if for no other reason that it is very likely beneath them.

I'd be willing to bet that the people in the region don't need a condescending rush-to-judgement look-down-your-nose liberal snot like yourself awarding them 'feathers in their collective cap' if for no other reason that it is very likely beneath them.

But as a liberal, he's probably got extra feathers in his cap. So, again as a liberal, he's just fulfilling the liberal goal of redistribution of feathers. Not like those robber-barons on Wall Street who hoard feathers and keep half the country feather-poor.

You know what this country needs? A "Let Wall Street Pay For The Restoration Of Main Street's Hat Feathers Act," to bring us more in line with Scandanavian feather equality.

Gene don't like red states.. McCain won with over 57% of the vote so "Kentucky bad"