I hate Leotis McKelvin

SoCal Pat

I've never said that about a Bills player ... not even Scott Norwood.

But what McKelvin did was both stupid and weak. He put himself ahead of the team by trying to take the ball out of the end zone when he had no blockers, and then he fumbled the ball to boot.

Make that fuccker walk back to Buffalo.

I've never said that about a Bills player ... not even Scott Norwood.

But what McKelvin did was both stupid and weak. He put himself ahead of the team by trying to take the ball out of the end zone when he had no blockers, and then he fumbled the ball to boot.

Make that fuccker walk back to Buffalo.

:) you McKelvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: you McKelvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: you McKelvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't blame Mckelvin because this team would have found a way to lose anyway. They would have gone three and out and punted and allowed a punt return or allowed Brady to orcastrate a 75 second, 70 yard drive or Fred Jackson would have fumbled the ball, etc. It's just what the team does, one way or another they'd find a way to lose.

Top teams have lots of guys who step up to win games, bad teams have multiple guys who will make the big time mistake to lose games.

Really? I hate everyone involved with starting a green ass rookie who took numerous penalties and couldn't block air on that last drive. That was the real difference in the game. I said earlier in the week that decision would cost us and it did.

Dearly.

Get off the crack. We had an 11-point lead and lost it without the offense taking the field.

You guys all need to chill out here. You hate McKelvin? Do you think he intentionally chose to fumble. I'm sure he feels 100 x's worse that you guys.

He made a mistake, get over it. They lost.

Calling for his death is not only assinine, it really shows your character. Where was everyone when he was the best KR man in the league last year? Were you calling for his death then?

God damn.

What I learned from this game is:

1. The defense is legit.

2. Fred Jackson is legit.

3. Edwards may have given us a respite from our concern.

4. This line won't be half bad once they get some experience. They certainly did a decent job minus some rookie mistake penalties which will ease out over time.

I don't blame Mckelvin because this team would have found a way to lose anyway. They would have gone three and out and punted and allowed a punt return or allowed Brady to orcastrate a 75 second, 70 yard drive or Fred Jackson would have fumbled the ball, etc. It's just what the team does, one way or another they'd find a way to lose.

Top teams have lots of guys who step up to win games, bad teams have multiple guys who will make the big time mistake to lose games.

Agree 100 percent...they would have found away to lose anyway...i mean the looked good losing if that counts for anything....

Get off the crack. We had an 11-point lead and lost it without the offense taking the field.

Yeah, I should pretend that one play was the difference when we were facing a two minute drive against a team with all 3 time outs left PLUS the 2 minute warning when we haven't proven in a decade that we can convert in that situation.

It's a sixty minute game and the biggest issue the team had this entire game was a green ass rookie who made several glaring mistakes that killed drives and put our defense on the field far too long. The guy lined up wrong. TWICE!

But you go ahead and hate McKelvin for making an aggressive mistake.

You guys all need to chill out here. You hate McKelvin? Do you think he intentionally chose to fumble. I'm sure he feels 100 x's worse that you guys.

Calling for his death is not only assinine, it really shows your character. Where was everyone when he was the best KR man in the league last year? Were you calling for his death then?

God damn.

1. The defense is legit.

4. This line won't be half bad once they get some experience. They certainly did a decent job minus some rookie mistake penalties which will ease out over time.

Aside from a two-word sentence, I agree with this. Leodis is what he is: a guy born to play football, but not design rockets. He screwed up, but calling for his death . . . wow. People need to chill. It's a game - a meaningful game that inspires a lot of passion, but still just a game.

he's probably going to drown out his sorrows by lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills and burying his head into some hot snatch

but yeah, calling out his death is ridiculous...we're Bills fans, not south americans

God damn.

1. The defense is legit.

Some of you people sound like the losers who blamed Steve Bartman for the Cubs missing out on the World Series. Yes, he f###ed up big time. But there were other players who f###ed up as well. The Bills D took a perfect time to let Brady march it up the field and score TWO TDs when a cohesive unit would have found a way to stop the Pats and get the ball back and redeem Leodis. They had their chances on D to stop Brady and they didn't. If they don't give up a 3 minute TD drive then Leodis' kick return is moot.

The only people I'd lay off of is Jauron, Trent, the O-line (minus Bell, but there's talent there) and Maybin and Schoebel. The rest are all guilty on this national collapse.

Yeah, I should pretend that one play was the difference when we were facing a two minute drive against a team with all 3 time outs left PLUS the 2 minute warning when we haven't proven in a decade that we can convert in that situation.

It's a sixty minute game and the biggest issue the team had this entire game was a green ass rookie who made several glaring mistakes that killed drives and put our defense on the field far too long. The guy lined up wrong. TWICE!

But you go ahead and hate McKelvin for making an aggressive mistake.

Save that "It's a 60 minute game" bullcrap. That's for high school. With three minutes to go, it was an 11-point game. With just over two minutes to go, it was a 5-point game. The offense had nothing to do with that lead disappearing. Yet you lay blame at the feet of the offense.

OK. Care to remind me what we were in the red zone against New England, when you really need quality play from your offensive line? And remind me over what side of the line both of our TDs came on?

Aggressive mistake? Are you related to Jauron? Fumbling is not an aggressive mistake -- it's simply weak. That it happened while McKelvin was trying to gain more yardage when we didn't need it makes it stupid. Much like your rationale.