Rayzer32

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16. MNF vs Dallas

17. "Just give it to 'em"

18. Lay down and die against Steelers 2nd string with a playoff berth on the line

19. Blow 21-3 lead on Miami in the 4th quarter.

20. Denver "Chinese fire drill" on opening day 2007

21. Ernest Wilford "no really Nate, just go ahead and watch"

On the other shoe there was:

The final Hail Mary to Roland Hooks against the Pats at Rich.

Last years win against Oakland (only time in history the Bills won when time expired).

:rolleyes::wallbash:

This is not unBILLievable, it typical Buffalo Bills football. There is not one team in the NFL that ***** on it's fans more than the Buffalo Bills. This is 10 times worse than any of the superbowl loses. THIS TEAM SUCKS FOREVER!!!!!

Whiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another heart-breaking defeat was (i think) in 2004 when we played in Tennesee and Bobby Shaw dropped the 2 point conversion to tie the game... He caught it really close to the goal line, and lifted it up to show the ref he had it, but he lost it when he really did have control of it...

i

One again the Bills find creative ways to lose football games ...again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Two things . Yes Mclovin should be hung. But the defensive coordinator should be fired tomorrow for the preventless D that was put out on the field for the drive that made it 19-24. I almost came on here a little earlier to say that I was never so happy to be proven wrong about their performance but I said wait there is 5 mins left and low and behold we piss this one awat also. :wallbash::wallbash::rolleyes: This team sucks. This coach sucks and once hockey starts this whole damn city will suck.

I don't know why, but that made me laugh. Thanks.

Here are 15; I got sick of this after that, but I'm sure there are more. This one goes in the top 20, but certainly not the top 10.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

6. Bill Simpson dropped INT in playoff game against the Chargers

7. Home Run throw forward

8. playoff loss to Miami when Flutie was sacked on the final play

9. AFC championship loss to Bengals in 1988

10. home loss to Miami in the pouring rain in 1979 when Tom Dempsey misses a chip shot to win the game

11. playoff loss to Steelers when Bruce was sick

12. overtime loss to NE in 2001 - the "dead body" play

13. playoff loss to Pittsburgh in 74

14. AFL championship loss to KC in 1966

15. the decade of the 1970s vs. the Dolphins - too many to count, but I remember a couple of truly painful ones

in no particular order

16. Dallas MNF game

17. Bledsoe game where we missed the wild card because we couldn't beat the Steeler's third stringers

18. loss to the jets last season

19. loss to the browns last season

16. MNF vs Dallas

17. "Just give it to 'em"

18. Lay down and die against Steelers 2nd string with a playoff berth on the line

19. Blow 21-3 lead on Miami in the 4th quarter.

20. Denver "Chinese fire drill" on opening day 2007

21. Ernest Wilford "no really Nate, just go ahead and watch"

2002 home opener against the Jets. OT kickoff is returned for a TD. The entire stadium goes from screaming crowd to just silence.

This is not unBILLievable, it typical Buffalo Bills football. There is not one team in the NFL that ***** on it's fans more than the Buffalo Bills. This is 10 times worse than any of the superbowl loses. THIS TEAM SUCKS FOREVER!!!!!

Worst in Bills history? Let me guess. You have very little experience as a Bills fan or have very little knowledge of Bills history.

haha, this was my first game watching with my finance, and boy was that fun. She got to experience being a bills fan. I was telling here this game isn't over yet with 5 minutes left

I agree it was fun and that is the most important thing to me. This was a terrific game. Yes they were far from great but neither were the Pats. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. They should have won but that is sports.

I have never been so pissed off after a loss as this one ...

You are still young. As a 30+ year Bills fan I can rest assured in telling you that you will see many many more.. Last night was like losing with Quad Kings to Quad Aces. It was like betting on a horse and having him jump the fence with a 10 length lead and 50 yards to go...

Name the other 20

I'm going to need some help so feel free to chime in. This is in no particular order:

- The four Superbowl losses

- Playoff loss to Tennessee - Homerun Throwup

- Dick Jauron's first game as HC against New England in NE. Another game that they were leading but blew. Spikes sacks Brady causing a fumble and Fletcher runs it back for a TD early on. Bills go on to lose despite outplaying patsies.

- JP's fumble against the Jets last year

- The Dallas Monday night game two years ago

- The playoff loss to the Browns in 1989? Ronnie Harmon game

- The loss to New England when Bum Jr was the coach. Phantom pass interference call against D. Bum Jr leads team off field in protest.

- Playoff loss to Miami when Andre Reed is tackled at the one and he blows a gasket on the ref. He received a 15 yard penalty. Bills lose

I know it's only 11 but I have to go to work. A little help.

I'm going to need some help so feel free to chime in. This is in no particular order:

- The four Superbowl losses

- Playoff loss to Tennessee - Homerun Throwup

- Dick Jauron's first game as HC against New England in NE. Another game that they were leading but blew. Spikes sacks Brady causing a fumble and Fletcher runs it back for a TD early on. Bills go on to lose despite outplaying patsies.

- JP's fumble against the Jets last year

- The Dallas Monday night game two years ago

- The playoff loss to the Browns in 1989? Ronnie Harmon game

- The loss to New England when Bum Jr was the coach. Phantom pass interference call against D. Bum Jr leads team off field in protest.

- Playoff loss to Miami when Andre Reed is tackled at the one and he blows a gasket on the ref. He received a 15 yard penalty. Bills lose

I know it's only 11 but I have to go to work. A little help.

at this point, ranking all the losses is futile to me, at least since SBXXV, it's been one long amorphous blob of malaise with fleeting pockets of optimism promptly snuffed out by recurring instances of incompetence and bad judgement.

still love this team, though

...and we forget the fog game against the Jets, where Testaverde was given credit for diving into the end zone with with winning score when the ball was nowhere near the end zone

This loss is just another day in the life of the Buffalo Bills. This loss is who we are as a franchise and a city. We are the Washington Generals of the NFL, the team the Harlem Globetrotters beat up on nightly. We exist to make the rest of the league look good. We exist to create magical ESPN highlights for other teams. Is this the worst loss? How do you chose between your children? All of the bad beats in Bills history suck equally.

I was over it 5 minutes after it happened. I'm numb to these losses.

PTR

Ha, ha, ha! Let's be real folks. This loss sucked, but I'm a realist and didn't expect this as a win...it would have been great and was well within our reach, but I didn't let myself get wrapped up in the moment even with the 11 pt lead. I've just been here too many times before with this team.

Anyway, I came away from the game thinking much more positive about the teams chances this year than I did going in. The O-Line played better than I thought, AVP showed some diversity calling plays (would have liked more downfield throws though), the D was decent, and overall I thought that the team played the game unafraid of the Patsies at Foxborough. I mean they weren't timid and they played like they were in the same class as the Pats. That was HUGE to me. I know it's not the same Pats as before, but the Bills have had their fair share of turmoil as well.

Needless to say, I wont dwell on this loss at all. There was too much good that I saw and I'm looking forward to next week!

GO BILLS!

For all the immature douchebags that seem to think I am some newbie Bills fan? I was watching this team while some of you were still swimming around in your daddy's sack. This loss was so predictable it was downright painful. Music City Miracle...please, that was Tennessee winning that game because our special teams weren't awake. We had last nights game in the bag with just over 2 minutes left and up by 2 scores. We gave NE the game, plain and simple. We did not give Tennessee the game, they took it from us.

And while some of you will be turning on the game next week and watching from your mother's basement, I will be sitting in the 8th row, behind the Bills bench on the 40 yard line watching the Bills beat the Bucs. Grow up children, and I think the two of you know who I am talking to. You know, accumulate some posts before talking stupid to the regulars.

For all the immature douchebags that seem to think I am some newbie Bills fan? I was watching this team while some of you were still swimming around in your daddy's sack. This loss was so predictable it was downright painful. Music City Miracle...please, that was Tennessee winning that game because our special teams weren't awake. We had last nights game in the bag with just over 2 minutes left and up by 2 scores. We gave NE the game, plain and simple. We did not give Tennessee the game, they took it from us.

And while some of you will be turning on the game next week and watching from your mother's basement, I will be sitting in the 8th row, behind the Bills bench on the 40 yard line watching the Bills beat the Bucs. Grow up children, and I think the two of you know who I am talking to. You know, accumulate some posts before talking stupid to the regulars.

Since I have approximately three to four times the amount of posts as you, does that make my opinion of your lack of knowledge more valid that your immature little rants?