This has got to be the worst defeat

Rayzer32

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Simpson dropping an INT against the Chargers? I remember Cribbs taking the ball outside on third and two and not getting the first down, forcing us to punt and giving the ball back to them. Had we got that first down we run the clock out.

Here are 15; I got sick of this after that, but I'm sure there are more. This one goes in the top 20, but certainly not the top 10.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

6. Bill Simpson dropped INT in playoff game against the Chargers

7. Home Run throw forward

8. playoff loss to Miami when Flutie was sacked on the final play

9. AFC championship loss to Bengals in 1988

10. home loss to Miami in the pouring rain in 1979 when Tom Dempsey misses a chip shot to win the game

11. playoff loss to Steelers when Bruce was sick

12. overtime loss to NE in 2001 - the "dead body" play

13. playoff loss to Pittsburgh in 74

14. AFL championship loss to KC in 1966

15. the decade of the 1970s vs. the Dolphins - too many to count, but I remember a couple of truly painful ones

in no particular order

16. Dallas MNF game

17. Bledsoe game where we missed the wild card because we couldn't beat the Steeler's third stringers

18. loss to the jets last season

19. loss to the browns last season

Its so incredibly unbelievable that its completely believable. I was watching with a bunch of non bills fans n they all were congratulating me with 5 min to go n I told em a bills game isn't over till the clock reads zero. Now I gotta go into work n here sll these people that I never really liked in the first place make stupid f**kin comments

Here are 15; I got sick of this after that, but I'm sure there are more. This one goes in the top 20, but certainly not the top 10.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

10. home loss to Miami in the pouring rain in 1979 when Tom Dempsey misses a chip shot to win the game

15. the decade of the 1970s vs. the Dolphins - too many to count, but I remember a couple of truly painful ones

may i add.....

16. bledsoe led bills losing to the steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers in a win and your in game for the bills. i want to say that was jan 1 2004

woops....took too long typing :censored:

how bout home opener vs jacksonville with bobby shaw td/no td

Its so incredibly unbelievable that its completely believable. I was watching with a bunch of non bills fans n they all were congratulating me with 5 min to go n I told em a bills game isn't over till the clock reads zero. Now I gotta go into work n here sll these people that I never really liked in the first place make stupid f**kin comments

I feel your pain. I was avoiding talking to non Bills fans, telling me how good the Bills looked. I had a bad feeling something like this would happen.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

How I forgot the playoff loss to the Jags (30-27) after blowing a TD lead twice is beyond me.

I agree. The only thing better than this would have been a 24-19 or 27-25 win. I know everybody wants to cry for their mommies and start the pity parade, but I am very heartbroken but excited by this game. It hurts right now, but we didn't choke it away, instead coming up just short on what would have been a shocking stunning upset.

If you picked the Bills to go 13-3 (a ridiculous prediction) you would have this as one of your 3 losses. If you picked the Bills to go 9-7 you would have this as one of your seven losses. It is hard to come so close and come up short, and I feel for McKelvin, but I am very excited about watching this team the next 15 weeks, and am not going to go in to any "poor me, I am a Bills fan and they are the worst thing ever" syndrome.

Go Bills!

Would you rather lose like this or 41-3 like everyone was predicting?

I agree. The only thing better than this would have been a 24-19 or 27-25 win. I know everybody wants to cry for their mommies and start the pity parade, but I am very heartbroken but excited by this game. It hurts right now, but we didn't choke it away, instead coming up just short on what would have been a shocking stunning upset.

If you picked the Bills to go 13-3 (a ridiculous prediction) you would have this as one of your 3 losses. If you picked the Bills to go 9-7 you would have this as one of your seven losses. It is hard to come so close and come up short, and I feel for McKelvin, but I am very excited about watching this team the next 15 weeks, and am not going to go in to any "poor me, I am a Bills fan and they are the worst thing ever" syndrome.

Go Bills!

I picked the Bills to lose. I didn't expect much from them at all. I did expect a rerun of our famous historical choking however, so I guess I shouldn't be unhappy.

If you can't see me, I'm patting myself on the back now.

This is not unBILLievable, it typical Buffalo Bills football. There is not one team in the NFL that ***** on it's fans more than the Buffalo Bills. This is 10 times worse than any of the superbowl loses. THIS TEAM SUCKS FOREVER!!!!!

How cute... a 22 tear old Bills fan who has no idea what losing is.

Please DIAF then hopefully your mother will DIAF, then the rest of your family will DIAF, the perhaps you will be a Bills fan.

1. SB 1

2. SB 2

3. SB 3

4. SB 4

5. Ronnie Harmon

16. MNF vs Dallas & Nick F**k

17. "Just give it to 'em"

18. Lay down and die against Steelers 2nd string with a playoff berth on the line

19. Blow 21-3 lead on Miami in the 4th quarter.

20. Denver "Chinese fire drill" on opening day 2007

21. Ernest Wilford "no really Nate, just go ahead and watch"