TO tio pull his Spy camera out on monday Night

phillyrich

I like this part of the no huddle article: "And by deal with it, Owens apparently means he'll passive-aggressively undermine the entire direction of the offense through the media."

Where does that come from besides some "reporter" trying to make something out of nothing?

Keep up the good work TO !!

Go BILLS !!

that's fine. one of the main things im hoping TO does for this team (besides catch 20+ TDs) is get vocal and call out exactly what is wrong with the organization.

i HOPE he stirs it up and points fingers and what is obviously wrong with this team.

someone needs to do it.

T.O. was trash talking N.E. the week before the game a couple years ago with the cowboys and people said that that was part of the explanation for bellicheck running up the score. Personally, I think a loss is a loss, so I could care less about that. I like the fact that he's not scared and genuinely doesn't like New England for whatever reason and I hope it rubs off a little on the rest of the team.

You mean the part where TO is already letting the public know he doesn't like the Bills no huddle?

If Lee Evans said he didnt like the no huddle, I'm sure people here would be clamoring for it to be changed. If T.O. says it, its a distraction and people are ready to complain about him.