Rhodes to be cut

realtruelove

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! Omon must have made quite an impression on the coaching staff.

I predicted this yesterday. My Dad told me that I was crazy. Maybe Omon did impress them, but I don't think Rhodes has shown anything this preseason. He is averaging a yard and change a carry.... <_<

rhodes has a sb ring. he got in a fight in camp == showed some motivation to win finally for a bill...

rhodes is a GREAT pass catcher. He is also a great blitz blocker. apparently, they want to keep a few extra WRs -- and guys who can play ST.

I predicted this yesterday. My Dad told me that I was crazy. Maybe Omon did impress them, but I don't think Rhodes has shown anything this preseason. He is averaging a yard and change a carry.... <_<

rhodes has a sb ring. he got in a fight in camp == showed some motivation to win finally for a bill...

rhodes is a GREAT pass catcher. He is also a great blitz blocker. apparently, they want to keep a few extra WRs -- and guys who can play ST.

I completely agree that he is a great blitz blocker. But the Bills already have a BETTER pass receiving back in Head. Omon is a better runner at this stage. BTW its great that Rhodes has a Superbowl ring, but there is a reason he hasn't caught on anyplace else after leaving the Colts. He doesn't have much left in the tank...

Here you go Link

Looks like they swallowed his $300,000 bonus.

He hasn't looked good. Hard to believe the guy once started for the mighty Colts. That muffed punt he had pissed me off. When Lynch comes back, someone has to go. Either him or Omon.

It looks like it may po'd the coaching staff too.

Guest dog14787
Looks like they swallowed his $300,000 bonus.

It looks like it may po'd the coaching staff too.

I'm hoping moves like this mean Jonathan Stupar has a chance to make the active roster.