Rhodes to be cut

realtruelove

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. A surprising move, to be sure. I liked the fact he could catch the ball out of the backfield and was solid with blitz pickups. I took his non-performance in the preseason as a sign of a smart veteran taking it easy until the real season started. Maybe he took it too easy. Well, I hope the other guys can step up.

Omon looked like a beast at times. Looked better than any other Rb this preseason.

Really? Did you watch the Pitt game - I was 3 rows from the field - Omon was run over twice on blitz pickups. I hoping he doesn't see the field on 3rd down.

Hopefully, they are talking to Runyan.

If Runyan is healthy he is going to sign with the Eagles. I live in the area and that is what was said at the beginning of camp. Right now he is not healthy enough to practice. Had knee surgery in the off-season.

glad i got some chicken wings down at the festival -- place from Harrisburg, Pa., "Aroogles" or something like that was very good.

oh, yeah. just confirmed tim's fine piece of work.

jw

Hearing anything about the tension TG mentions?

Alan Wilson notes:

But money, not performance, may have been the biggest factor in Rhodes' release. The move saves the Bills more than $2 million. He was due to make base salaries of $750,000 this year and $1.25 million in 2010 as part of a two-year contract, which included a $200,000 signing bonus. The Bills also avoid paying Rhodes a $150,000 roster bonus, which he would have gotten had he made the team.

Wow. I actually get to say "I told you so". I figured Rhodes would get the axe (said so a couple of times), but I really thought it would be by Game 4. Nailed him in Training Camp?

Please don't cut Roscoe. Don't use him as a wideout, but the guy's simply one of the best in the league at punt returns. Cut Parrish and every drive starts at the 19. Keep him and more often than not they'll be starting near the 40.

If Tim Graham is right (and, given his record, there's no reason to think he ISN'T right), my money's on Kelsay being sent packing. They're probably burning up the phones working on a trade, but why bother? He'll be available in about 2 hours, 45 minutes.

glad i got some chicken wings down at the festival -- place from Harrisburg, Pa., "Aroogles" or something like that was very good.

oh, yeah. just confirmed tim's fine piece of work.

jw

well that's a relief that you confirmed what Tim reported.

seeing that he's a qualified journalist and all.

we wouldn't want to rely on stuff he reported without you backing him up

with that out of way, maybe you can break some news on the Bills before we see it on ESPN

thanks

with that out of way, maybe you can break some news on the Bills before we see it on ESPN

thanks

you're very welcome.

jw

thanks

You played DB, correct?