YES!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though no one asked my opinion...

I think he's been brain-dead a few days, and they were keeping his body going while they hashed out the burial plans. As I recall (not too well, at that), Islam is pretty strict about burial...you can't just keep the body laying around embalmed until you're ready.

Oh, and good riddance. Now I wonder how the Palestinian leadership is going to shake out...

Is it just me?  Or is Islam not the only religion that has rules against eating pork?  What does eating pork have to do with it?  Couldn't the same be said about kosher Jews?

Any help?

112473[/snapback]

Same could be said of Catholics who are stict with the old testament.

Pork prohibited in Qur’an

The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places. It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.

"Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah."

Over/under on how long before his death is pinned on Bush/USA?

I say ten hours.

112446[/snapback]

I say ten hours ago, if not sooner.

My mom always told me if I can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all.

With that in mind:

I think he's been brain-dead a few days, and they were keeping his body going while they hashed out the burial plans.  As I recall (not too well, at that), Islam is pretty strict about burial...you can't just keep the body laying around embalmed until you're ready.

Oh, and good riddance.  Now I wonder how the Palestinian leadership is going to shake out...

112429[/snapback]

You know what would suck? If tens of thousands of Palestinians killed each other while jockeying for his position.

If this were to happen, I would be SO upset that I would possibly have a hard time coping. :P

This was one vile terrorist. I couldn't believe he was given a Nobel Peace Prize, though I understand the politics of it. Has billions of dollars stashed away from his seat in power. Power corrupted him and killing innocent people never phased him.

I only hope the next in line will actually try for peace instead of deceiving his own people.

I think he's been brain-dead a few days, and they were keeping his body going while they hashed out the burial plans.  As I recall (not too well, at that), Islam is pretty strict about burial...you can't just keep the body laying around embalmed until you're ready.

Oh, and good riddance.  Now I wonder how the Palestinian leadership is going to shake out...

112429[/snapback]

Yes, you are correct.

HAPPY DANCE!

Is it just me?  Or is Islam not the only religion that has rules against eating pork?  What does eating pork have to do with it?  Couldn't the same be said about kosher Jews?

Any help?

112473[/snapback]

I try not to eat Kosher Jews.

Any help?

112473[/snapback]

Good point. Also, while I understand the Lenten fast or denial, I have yet to meet a Roman Catholic who could explain, from a Biblical perspective, why they don't eat meat on Fridays during the rest of the year. I never understood that either.

Good point.  Also, while I understand the Lenten fast or denial, I have yet to meet a Roman Catholic who could explain, from a Biblical perspective, why they don't eat meat on Fridays during the rest of the year.  I never understood that either.

112573[/snapback]

Because it gives us an excuse to eat King Crab legs, silly.

The world is a better place today. One less Arab. One less terrorist. One less Arab terrorist.

112561[/snapback]

And what does the "One less Arab" part mean - that the world is a better place when an Arab, any Arab dies? Would you think the world would be a better place if Allawi were to drop dead? Last time I checked he was an Arab too.