YES!

Of course not, but to his fellow Arabs, is Allawi REALLY an Arab?

I think not. I think they see him as something LESS because he stands for freedom.

112593[/snapback]

Ethnic group is determined by genetics not election. Regardless of what other Arabs think of Allawi, the fact remains that he is an Arab and when you denigrate all Arabs you denigrate him and others like him that you believe stand for freedom.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Among other reasons, a lot of them are sort of lying low for now because they don't like getting their heads cut off. We need to root out and kill the real enemy. And I mean kill, because there is no other way.

112650[/snapback]

Yes, well if you kill them, then won't you inflame the "Arab Street"?

What I want to know is WHY are these people so predisposed to wanting to blow themselves up? It's unnatural.

Yes, well if you kill them, then won't you inflame the "Arab Street"?

What I want to know is WHY are these people so predisposed to wanting to blow themselves up? It's unnatural.

112655[/snapback]

Why did the Japanese in 1945 consider it an honor to dive a zero into an aircraft carrier? How many do you think would be willing to do that now? Times and attitudes can be changed. It just doesn't happen quickly.

Why did the Japanese in 1945 consider it an honor to dive a zero into an aircraft carrier? How many do you think would be willing to do that now? Times and attitudes can be changed. It just doesn't happen quickly.

112659[/snapback]

Good point. I hope their society proves as flexible and adaptable as the Japanese.

112659[/snapback]

Something about eternal life with a couple geishas or 72 virgins, isn't it?

Although it doesn't matter, I don't like where this is going. Most arabs just want to get their paycheck and be left alone. Race bashing muddles the distinctions of who and what the enemy is, and that doesn't help when it comes to fighting them.

112596[/snapback]

Well stated. I have some friends of Arab decent. They are peaceful people who are disgusted with the politics, like the majority of most cultures.

Something about eternal life with a couple geishas or 72 virgins, isn't it?

Ever notice that all these suicide soldiers or whatever are always promised a whole lot of kitty in the after life? Its always..."live a virtuous life, dont drink, dont do anything...but kill yourself for our cause and youll be knee deep in virgin whores and liquor."

Ever notice that all these suicide soldiers or whatever are always promised a whole lot of kitty in the after life? Its always..."live a virtuous life, dont drink, dont do anything...but kill yourself for our cause and youll be knee deep in virgin whores and liquor."

112690[/snapback]

Somebody better keep an eye on Ed. :P

Welcome, Dave.

BTW, how does a smelly arab terrorist end up with a name like "Dave" anyway?

"A statement claiming responsibility for the bombing was made by Dave, the terrorist" just doesn't have much oomph.

112606[/snapback]

Dave is just a pseudonym, my true name is unpronounceable in your infidel tongue :doh: