YES!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what does the "One less Arab" part mean - that the world is a better place when an Arab, any Arab dies? Would you think the world would be a better place if Allawi were to drop dead? Last time I checked he was an Arab too.

112581[/snapback]

Chicot old boy I believe he meant to say the world would smell better with less arabs.

And what does the "One less Arab" part mean - that the world is a better place when an Arab, any Arab dies? Would you think the world would be a better place if Allawi were to drop dead? Last time I checked he was an Arab too.

112581[/snapback]

Of course not, but to his fellow Arabs, is Allawi REALLY an Arab?

I think not. I think they see him as something LESS because he stands for freedom.

Of course not, but to his fellow Arabs, is Allawi REALLY an Arab?

I think not. I think they see him as something LESS because he stands for freedom.

112593[/snapback]

Although it doesn't matter, I don't like where this is going. Most arabs just want to get their paycheck and be left alone. Race bashing muddles the distinctions of who and what the enemy is, and that doesn't help when it comes to fighting them.

Although it doesn't matter, I don't like where this is going. Most arabs just want to get their paycheck and be left alone. Race bashing muddles the distinctions of who and what the enemy is, and that doesn't help when it comes to fighting them.

112596[/snapback]

No, it does matter. And I agree 100%.

112596[/snapback]

Thank you.

Race bashing muddles the distinctions of who and what the enemy is, and that doesn't help when it comes to fighting them.

112596[/snapback]

Kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the "kill'em all" bunch, doesn't it?

Thank you.

112604[/snapback]

Welcome, Dave.

BTW, how does a smelly arab terrorist end up with a name like "Dave" anyway?

"A statement claiming responsibility for the bombing was made by Dave, the terrorist" just doesn't have much oomph.

Kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the "kill'em all" bunch, doesn't it?

112605[/snapback]

I do my level best to help kill as many of them as possible. I also don't have anything against the race as a whole, other than I'd like the moderate majority to be more vocal in their outrage at the actions of a few. People seem to forget that out of a population numbering in the millions, we're talking about several thousand nut cases that are truly the enemy.

While my comments may have offended some here, I stand by them. Why? To me it seems Arabs have little or no regard for any non-Arab. Even their fellow Muslims, the Persians, are held in low esteem.

Will someone please tell me why I should be pleasant toward a culture that embraces terrorism and is blatantly racist in and of itself? And don't gve me the "we need to be better than that" answer. Give me a real reason why I should respect Arabs and the Arab culture.

While my comments may have offended some here, I stand by them. Why? To me it seems Arabs have little or no regard for any non-Arab. Even their fellow Muslims, the Persians, are held in low esteem.

Will someone please tell me why I should be pleasant toward a culture that embraces terrorism and is blatantly racist in and of itself? And don't gve me the "we need to be better than that" answer. Give me a real reason why I should respect Arabs and the Arab culture.

112613[/snapback]

I have no reason, nor cause to suggest to you how you should feel. My view is more pragmatic. In order to be effective at my work, It's not good for me to be emotional about it. It is good to understand motivations and the effect of cultural differences. Rest assured, there are plenty of arabs who think the same way you do about us. That's just the way it is. And should you think me some type of appologist, re-read the line about killing them.

112613[/snapback]

Noone can truly provide you with an answer because of the straw man contained in your question. From the Arabs (and Arab-Americans) I've met, they simply do not embrace racism or terrorism anymore than any other group of people.

In the States, we have people like the Planned Parenthood bombers who kill in the name of God, and we have definite race issues like a lack of tolerance for others, like say, Arabs and blacks. But by no means does that mean western culture "embraces" religious fanaticism or racism. And neither does theirs.

But by no means does that mean western culture "embraces" religious fanaticism or racism.  And neither does theirs.

112629[/snapback]

You're right, because western culture has CHRISTIAN roots, and christianity is far different from Islam. Christianity does not espouse violence as a means to an end whereas Islam does.

And oh, yeah, we've had what? 3 bombings of abortion clinics in 20 years?

How many Arabs detonate themselves every fricking day?

Man, JSP, Saddam must have been your hero, look at all those millions of stinking terrorists and Arabs he killed (aren't 75-80% of Iraqis Arabs?). So why again are we liberating these terrible people?

112641[/snapback]

I don't know, to be honest. I thought, before this conflict began, that Arabs would love the opportunity to be freed of an oppressor and to have a chance to build a free nation.

I have serious doubts about that belief now.

There's still hope for the future of course, but it's gonna take some serious work on their behalf to prove their willingess and worth in the fight for freedom.

112613[/snapback]

Because in your narrow minded pea brain...you seem to think every Muslim on earth is a terrorist...my grandmother used to think that our family members that lived in northern ireland were terrorist....she was wrong

I don't know, to be honest. I thought, before this conflict began, that Arabs would love the opportunity to be freed of an oppressor and to have a chance to build a free nation.

I have serious doubts about that belief now.

There's still hope for the future of course, but it's gonna take some serious work on their behalf to prove their willingess and worth in the fight for freedom.

112645[/snapback]

Among other reasons, a lot of them are sort of lying low for now because they don't like getting their heads cut off. We need to root out and kill the real enemy. And I mean kill, because there is no other way.

Because in your narrow minded pea brain...you seem to think every Muslim on earth is a terrorist...my grandmother used to think that our family members that lived in northern ireland were terrorist....she was wrong

112648[/snapback]

No, I don't think they're ALL terrorists, but I think MOST of them support terrorists.

Their entire culture is complicit in creating terrorism.

Notice, the IRish have abandoned terrorism. Think the Arabs ever will? Doubt it.