YES!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear you SPEAK Romulan in half your posts here.  :blink:

112891[/snapback]

I'd tell you to "bite me" in Klingonese, if I felt like getting up and finding my English-Klingon dictionary. :doh:

Good thing I never told Melody about that...I wouldn't be married...

I'd tell you to "bite me" in Klingonese, if I felt like getting up and finding my English-Klingon dictionary.  :doh:

112907[/snapback]

When I was a kid, the only way I understood what NBA players were saying was using my trusty Alex English-English Alex dictionary.

I'd tell you to "bite me" in Klingonese, if I felt like getting up and finding my English-Klingon dictionary.  :doh:

112907[/snapback]

This reminds me very little of the time my guru sent me into artful Dodge City to clean up the Kharma.

But we do it so well....

Can I ask a homework question?

112969[/snapback]

Oh, sure, you can jest make fun of me all you want but your nothing but a jerky jerk idiot and if we ever see each other at a game you bettor beleave I'll poor a beer on your head and beet you silly.

Thats it. I'm out of here for GOOD this time. C'mon Ice. We're leaving.

Oh, sure, you can jest make fun of me all you want but your nothing but a jerky jerk idiot and if we ever see each other at a game you bettor beleave I'll poor a beer on your head and beet you silly.

112979[/snapback]

:doh::blink::doh:

112979[/snapback]

I need the poncho. :doh: