It's Time To Look Forward...To The Past

IDBillzFan

So with three pre-season games in the bag, no more than three points scored by the starting offense, and a monster game this weekend which, according to some, will make or break the Bills '09 season, it seemed like a nice pre-weekend exercise to remind everyone how they saw the team faring back in mid-May. So while the original 6th Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition thread is closed, feel free to peruse your picks as we get closer to Opening Day.

Besides, you never know when I may re-open the thread to allow people to change their picks.

6th Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition Official Thread.

So with three pre-season games in the bag, no more than three points scored by the starting offense, and a monster game this weekend which, according to some, will make or break the Bills '09 season, it seemed like a nice pre-weekend exercise to remind everyone how they saw the team faring back in mid-May. So while the original 6th Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition thread is closed, feel free to peruse your picks as we get closer to Opening Day.

Besides, you never know when I may re-open the thread to allow people to change their picks.

6th Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition Official Thread.

I must have been smoking crack as I have them at 9-7. I think I'll just move on to meth then start huffing household cleaning chemicals before I get torched by some cops with a tazer. Not likely that you will be buying me dinner.

I have them at 10-6, but it was because I flipped a coin. My gut says 3-13.

I also have them at 10-6, but I honestly still think that 9-7 is a good possibility.

I had them starting the season 1-3 (win against Tampa) but hitting 4-4 at the mid break, which I still think is possible (wins against Cleveland, Jets, and Houston). For some reason I had them 6-2 after the break, but I doubt that...more like 4-4 or 5-3 at best.

11-5...wtf, I must have gotten laid that day.

Well, let's make sure THAT doesn't happen again. Sheesh.

Oh! I made 500! Woo hoo! No longer a rookie. And such an auspicious post, too.

"Just Friends" - Oscar Peterson

I also have them at 10-6, but I honestly still think that 9-7 is a good possibility.

I had them starting the season 1-3 (win against Tampa) but hitting 4-4 at the mid break, which I still think is possible (wins against Cleveland, Jets, and Houston). For some reason I had them 6-2 after the break, but I doubt that...more like 4-4 or 5-3 at best.

"Well, we're 1 and 3, certainly not where we wanted to be but there's a lot of football left."

"Well, we're 5 and 7, and you certainly want to win all your games but we haven't and we'll go from there."

"Do I...? Well, I think you're always coaching for your job. Its hard to win...ahhh, crap. You know the rest."

With Turk gone, I was thinking of opening up the contest so you can all revise your picks.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Naaaah.

Well sh--, can you at least recognize that I intended to put a "W" next to the Carolina game, but somehow stupidly forgot.

In pennance, I shall post something right now in the Shout Box...