Duke Preston

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way McKinney has looked, at this point I'd rather have Preston. McKinney looks more like a high schooler than an 8 year vet. I've been extrememly disappointed. What is his problem?

(INSERT NON-BILLS PLAYER HERE) is better than (INSERT BILLS PLAYER HERE) at (INSERT POSITION HERE). What are we waiting for? :unsure:

PTR

With the way McKinney has looked, at this point I'd rather have Preston. McKinney looks more like a high schooler than an 8 year vet. I've been extrememly disappointed. What is his problem?

You mean an 8 year veteran who was not retained by his last team? What exactly were you expecting? Duke Preston?

Imagine if you will this all star lineup:

First String: Geoff HangOut in the Backfield

Second String: Melvin the scholar of suck Fowler

Third String: Duke Press Me into the QB

They would be unstoppable!

You mean an 8 year veteran who was not retained by his last team? What exactly were you expecting? Duke Preston?

He started for a couple different teams, it was only because of injury that he was out of the lineup. Plus he's lasted 8 years, and he can play G and C. I thought he'd be better than this. He looks pitiful. I hope he gets his act together, we're going to need him.

He started for a couple different teams, it was only because of injury that he was out of the lineup. Plus he's lasted 8 years, and he can play G and C. I thought he'd be better than this. He looks pitiful. I hope he gets his act together, we're going to need him.

With the exception of started for a couple different teams (he had only started for us), and the fact that he has only been in the league 4 years instead of 8, this sounds again like you're talking about Duke Preston. Not sure why your expectations were any higher. He's a backup lineman. He was a free agent last year; if he was good enough to go somewhere and start (e.g. Hangartner) he would have done so.

Please, someone on this board name 1 player on the Bills (drafted or signed as a FA during Jauron's tenure) that has reached a level of play that meets the best expectations for that player. There are few if any. These coaches can develop anything that is above average. I can think of only one, Fred Jackson. Maybe Bryan Scott on defense.

Please, someone on this board name 1 player on the Bills (drafted or signed as a FA during Jauron's tenure) that has reached a level of play that meets the best expectations for that player. There are few if any. These coaches can develop anything that is above average. I can think of only one, Fred Jackson. Maybe Bryan Scott on defense.

Stroud has done very well above my expectation

With the exception of started for a couple different teams (he had only started for us), and the fact that he has only been in the league 4 years instead of 8, this sounds again like you're talking about Duke Preston. Not sure why your expectations were any higher. He's a backup lineman. He was a free agent last year; if he was good enough to go somewhere and start (e.g. Hangartner) he would have done so.

With the exception of the fact he's been in the league twice as long and probably started twice as many games, they're the same? :unsure:

That's like saying if you take away T.O.'s receptions and touchdowns, he's the same as Lee Evans.

Stroud and Mitchell Walker

Please, someone on this board name 1 player on the Bills (drafted or signed as a FA during Jauron's tenure) that has reached a level of play that meets the best expectations for that player.

"It's not our job to make players better..."

Regards,

Gregg Williams and Mike Mularkey