Maybin Signed per ESPN

H2o

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think maybin might get a few snaps in a real regular season game around week 3. I think his stat line at the end of the year will read something like this:

G GS TT ST AT SAC INT PD FF FR

7 0 18 7 11 0.5 0 0 0 1

pretty pathetic for a number one 11th overall pick. Hes going to be pretty much useless to our team this year. He will just help out by giving the starters a breather once in a while. Stupid future bust holdout idiot!

Who came up with this? Nostradumass????

No problem. I get it now.

Just to clarify, did you project stats for Maybin and then criticize him for having those pathetic stats you had just made up?

hahahaha on the flip side

Trent Edwards 2009 stats

G GS Att Comp Comp % Yds YAtt Lg TD Int Rat Att Yds Avg TD

16 16 578 398 68.9 4806 8.3 69 50 8 117.2 37 98 2.6 2

I'd say thats a pretty good year for a 3rd rnd pick. He's pretty much going to be the best QB EVAR!!111!!!

i think maybin might get a few snaps in a real regular season game around week 3. I think his stat line at the end of the year will read something like this:

G GS TT ST AT SAC INT PD FF FR

7 0 18 7 11 0.5 0 0 0 1

pretty pathetic for a number one 11th overall pick. Hes going to be pretty much useless to our team this year. He will just help out by giving the starters a breather once in a while. Stupid future bust holdout idiot!

Things are so much clearer when broken down scientifically. I can tell from your analysis that only the most select criteria were used. Now I would never ask for your formula. I know that's highly protective intellectual property. I'm just saying I'm grateful you shared the results. Outstanding!

GO BILLS!!!

People were down on Feeney when Indy drafted him high and he showed what he could do as a pass rusher when healthy. I think Maybin can be just as disruptive.

Freeney -

4.48 40 yard dash

28 reps @ 225lbs

Maybin

4.64 40 yard dash

22 reps @ 225lbs

Not much to compare on, other than they were both #11 picks. Both have quick first steps. Freeney weighed 16 pounds more at the combine. Maybin is 3 inches taller. Once Maybin gets on the field, we'll have something concrete to base judgements on. Guess that'll be in Pittsburgh.

hahahaha on the flip side

Trent Edwards 2009 stats

G GS Att Comp Comp % Yds YAtt Lg TD Int Rat Att Yds Avg TD

16 16 578 398 68.9 4806 8.3 69 50 8 117.2 37 98 2.6 2

I'd say thats a pretty good year for a 3rd rnd pick. He's pretty much going to be the best QB EVAR!!111!!!

Does anyone have stats for TO and Evans yet? I'm having trouble deciding on their value for my fantasy draft. Thanks!

He has a lot to prove on the field, but that is not unlike every other rookie.

I think hate is a strong word but Maybin also has to prove he is going to give some effort. Between him and Jarius Byrd, it now looks as if the Bills have drafted two lazy me me me types. Until they prove otherwise, we should be disappointed in them, but not hate them. I'm sure Poz' feelings towards Maybin might be a little more than disappointment, but probably not to the level of hate.

Did I miss something about Byrd? How does having to finish school and recovering from surgery become "lazy, me-me"??

PTR

Are you kidding? He now has to prove that the holdout didn't do irreparable harm to his rookie season.

So you're saying that we should hate him until he proves otherwise???? :beer:

It seems to me that some people around here are treating Maybin like he has personally done them a SERIOUS injustice!

I wish that Maybin was in camp on day 1 and I know it WILL slow his ability to contribute to the team... but HATE him!

Come on people!

the first is a link to an AP story.

the other is simply a rehash of what Shefter's reported.

AP is reporting that Maybin was still in Maryland as of about 45 minutes ago.

jw

As much as things are apparently not official, I'd say from T.O.'s tweets and Shefter's reports, an agreement is in place, and some ink needs to be put on paper after a plane flight from Maryland sometime today.