What Bills would start on a contending team?

zazie

A lot of contending teams could use Moorman and Lindell. Leodis and Parrish would be returners on quite a few teams.

Of the Bills starters, I don't think there would be many starters on legitimate contenders:

- none of the tight ends

- RBs - Lynch probably could work in tandem somewhere

- receivers -Evans and Owens = good shot

- O-line - I doubt any except maybe Walker at RT; Wood, too early to call

- none of the QBs

- front four - only Stroud might start

- LBs - Posluszny and Mitchell, maybe (strong doubts)

- DBs - McGee would start for the Patriots, maybe Whitner someplace

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make an exception for Lynch, but I don't think Whitner would make it in, and I definitely don't think Schobel would.

With his versatility of playing SS, FS, and nickel back, Whitner would be a starter on practically playoff team. Would he unseat someone like Ed Reed? No. Would he unseat little jimmy? Hell yeah.

Schobel is also plenty good enough to start on most playoff teams. Few teams have a pair of DEs both better than Schobel.

This question was posed on another thread by gfland1

Interesting quesiotn I can think of 4 sure fire and one maybe:

TO

Evans

Mcgee

Stroud

Wood if he is as good as he seems

Anyone else?

Michael Vick

This question was posed on another thread by gfland1

Interesting quesiotn I can think of 4 sure fire and one maybe:

TO

Evans

Mcgee

Stroud

Wood if he is as good as he seems

Anyone else?

probably lynch, maybe butler at G, or Walker at RT.

On defense Mitchell won a superbowl w/NYG, Poz looks good, maybe even Kyle Williams

With his versatility of playing SS, FS, and nickel back, Whitner would be a starter on practically playoff team. Would he unseat someone like Ed Reed? No. Would he unseat little jimmy? Hell yeah.

Schobel is also plenty good enough to start on most playoff teams. Few teams have a pair of DEs both better than Schobel.

I guess I'd agree on Whiter. He can at least hold down the fort.

With Schobel, however, maybe I'm just biased. I feel like the guy has nothing left in the tank and that it will show this season. JMO, of course. I can even envision him not starting next season. I really hope I'm wrong, I just didn't see ANY quickness whatsoever from him in camp this year, and he even said he's not what he was. Maybe he's just saving up for the regular season. Either way, I hope we can get old Schobel back.

Funny how Kawika Mitchell DID start for the SB champs but nobody listed him? Epic !@#$ing fail.

I did. :huh:

Lynch for sure. Schobel for sure. Kawiki Mitchell was starting on the team that won the Super Bowl a year ago so him for sure. Poz is highly likely. Whitner is highly likely. Walker is a decent bet. Wood is even a decent bet.

Surely it matters if, say, a team has three good LBs already not Poz and Mitchell would start, but if those same teams had weaknesses other places, other Bills may enter the picture.

A lot of contending teams could use Moorman and Lindell. Leodis and Parrish would be returners on quite a few teams.

Of the Bills starters, I don't think there would be many starters on legitimate contenders:

- none of the tight ends

- RBs - Lynch probably could work in tandem somewhere

- receivers -Evans and Owens = good shot

- O-line - I doubt any except maybe Walker at RT; Wood, too early to call

- none of the QBs

- front four - only Stroud might start

- LBs - Posluszny and Mitchell, maybe (strong doubts)

- DBs - McGee would start for the Patriots, maybe Whitner someplace

Uh Mitchell already started in a SB game that his team WON genius. But yea, your opinion *is* valid.

I guess I'd agree on Whiter. He can at least hold down the fort.

With Schobel, however, maybe I'm just biased. I feel like the guy has nothing left in the tank and that it will show this season. JMO, of course. I can even envision him not starting next season. I really hope I'm wrong, I just didn't see ANY quickness whatsoever from him in camp this year, and he even said he's not what he was. Maybe he's just saving up for the regular season. Either way, I hope we can get old Schobel back.

You are just biased, and stupid, based on many of your posts I've seen.