Buffalo special on ESPN right now

Webster Guy

Rick Reily of Sports Illustrated - " Buffalo was lucky to go to 4 straight SB's. The AFC was never weaker and they went because they were the best of a bad conference. They were overrated and not really that good. They didn't deserve to win a SB ".

Thanks Rick. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Is it "A Town, A Team, A Dream"?

I think so- it has Tim Russert and Vincent Gallo giving interviews.

Gallo said in a sentimental, non-bitter way: "Until they win a superbowl, until the city that I'm from- until the Buffalo Bills go all the way- I'll always feel like a loser."

Rick Reily of Sports Illustrated - " Buffalo was lucky to go to 4 straight SB's. The AFC was never weaker and they went because they were the best of a bad conference. They were overrated and not really that good. They didn't derserve to win a SB ". 

Thanks Rick.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

110335[/snapback]

Rick should check out the Bill's regular season record vs the NFC during those 4 years (idiot)

rick riley = rj

seriously, he is one of the most negative writers around. if he's covering a game and a receiver makes a nice grab for a td he won't write about the reception, he'll write about how the corner got burned or the defense didn't apply enough pressure

This show has been on numerous times...Gawd I swear Tim Russert is within a whisker of crying...

please don't equate Rick Reilly with a douche bag,,,thats an insult to douche bags...LOL

My favorite part of the whole show is the vision of a Super Bowl victory celebration ...in the snow and cold of a February......

oh *man*...that was the ultimate bills fan tear jerker.

i should have recorded that.

gotta love tim russert. and jack kemp should have been president. and and...

110358[/snapback]

I've always said that ATATAD should be required viewing for every new player in Buffalo, so they can understand what this town and its fans feel for the Bills.

Rick Reily of Sports Illustrated - " Buffalo was lucky to go to 4 straight SB's. The AFC was never weaker and they went because they were the best of a bad conference. They were overrated and not really that good. They didn't deserve to win a SB ". 

Thanks Rick.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

110335[/snapback]

I remember the Reilley-bashing when this first came out. Think I suggested he try going over Niagara Falls..... without the barrel.....

(Oddly enough, I don't think I ever got a reply from him. :rolleyes: )

I've always said that ATATAD should be required viewing for every new player in Buffalo, so they can understand what this town and its fans feel for the Bills.

110727[/snapback]

Indeed.

No surprise really, but I always thought "lil' Russ" was exceptionally eloquent in his segments.