OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

Do you personally have a thing against calling the follow-thru part of the throw?

Good catch. I should have said what I said at first. The hit came after the ball left his hand.

BTW, he needs to make that throw, IMO, as he will feel pressure this year, at times.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

except for that fake punt return for a touchdown on the first series. and the block in the back call on our first return.

and a nice muffed punt by Mr. Bruce Hall that led to a VY touchdown pass. Totally killed our momentum.

Quick question: Is Alvin Bowen back in action (recovered from his injury)? Is he slated to play at all in pre-season games? Haven't heard his name called.... I did miss the first 20mins of the game or so, but he wouldn't have played then anyway....

Quick question: Is Alvin Bowen back in action (recovered from his injury)? Is he slated to play at all in pre-season games? Haven't heard his name called.... I did miss the first 20mins of the game or so, but he wouldn't have played then anyway....

He's on the field and made a big tackle behind the LOS.

You know, you can blame this on Jauron, and a lot of people will, and you can blame this on Brandon, and a lot of people will, and either way, there's no need for the Bills to pay for both of them to get back to Buffalo. It's someone's fault; figure it out and leave him in Canton. Or both of them.

AMEN