I got wood reading this

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Link

Every year there are a player or two that you really think have 'it'. I know, it's just an article, just a picture of a guy without pads, just words...but this is the guy.

It's practically a 21-game minimum for us [counting the preseason], and we plan on playing 25

Wow -- great quote from a rookie. I agree Sphere, this kid will be special.

While he was not able to study his playbook the past week, Wood tried to keep his head in the game while he was sitting in Orchard Park.

"I had a notebook that I had written down stuff like crazy during OTAs so I would have something to study from, and I've worked out harder than I have my whole life," Wood said. "I realize the challenge that's ahead of me.

"This is what I've prepared my whole life for," he said. "Now it comes time to get the techniques down and get the assignments down, and that'll all help me become the player I want to be."

Link

Every year there are a player or two that you really think have 'it'. I know, it's just an article, just a picture of a guy without pads, just words...but this is the guy.

Your wife told me that you haven't had Wood in years. Hopefully you keep a copy of the article bedside. :flirt:

"I've always lived by the thinking there are two things you can control on the football field: attitude and effort," Wood said. "I'm always going to bring my effort, and I'm always going to bring a good attitude. ... Come New England Week One, I should be ready to go."

"Yeah, this kid has the right attitude. Hopefully he can make Wilfork his personal B word for years to come."

if some of this rubs off ont the rest of the line , it's gonna be awesome

"I've always lived by the thinking there are two things you can control on the football field: attitude and effort," Wood said. "I'm always going to bring my effort, and I'm always going to bring a good attitude. ... Come New England Week One, I should be ready to go."

"Yeah, this kid has the right attitude. Hopefully he can make Wilfork his personal B word for years to come."

if some of this rubs off ont the rest of the line , it's gonna be awesome

I have a feeling that Wood and Levitre is a huge shot in the arm of this OL. This is what we need. They sound like their both this nasty. I expect the OL to be just powerhousing through DL's and making holes the sized of houses for the running backs. Too bad ML will prolly just run into the back of them cause he cant see the open hole.

Too bad ML will prolly just run into the back of them cause he cant see the open hole.

lol, yeah, what's up with that, looks like he dosent like freedom and wants to be contained, oh wait, that's his life outside of football:)

I have a feeling that Wood and Levitre is a huge shot in the arm of this OL. This is what we need. They sound like their both this nasty. I expect the OL to be just powerhousing through DL's and making holes the sized of houses for the running backs. Too bad ML will prolly just run into the back of them cause he cant see the open hole.

I guess that's why the guy has rushed for 2,150+ yds in 28 games, right? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

But as to the OP, yes, Eric Wood is a MAN. Can't wait to see him in live action.