Last post wins!

/dev/null

It is a sad and beautiful world

Sounds like a song to me.

First you're asking about how to make your hands look pretty, now you're taking up that silly french sport of fencing. You are becoming a nancy boy.

At least he can multitask.

Recently came across some very old photos. Here's gringo starrling, circa 1973...

I dig the transistor radio!

Princess Z is approaching 2...correct?

This was back when you were 3...right?

Make sure you take a picture of Princess Z

at 3 on a tricycle too!

I dig the transistor radio!

Princess Z is approaching 2...correct?

This was back when you were 3...right?

Make sure you take a picture of Princess Z

at 3 on a tricycle too!

Z is 18 months.

Yup, I was about 3 here. I'm sure I'll have some tricycle shots of her too. We'll try to dress her a lot better though. :doh::blush::bag:

Edited by gringo starr

Recently came across some very old photos. Here's gringo starrling, circa 1973...

You were a pretty hip little kid gringo starr... Like CGF said, dig the transistor radio! Even the a/c unit in the background! 1973 you say? Sure you weren't related to the Rothchilds! :D;) You had it happening!

dress likie that now it is vintage

He was a hipster before there were hipsters! ;)

I speak of the pompatus of love... Though my name is not Maurice...

Glad to see you come around, was just wondering how you've been!

Didn't get an email bout your year this past new years and got to wondering what you'd been up to!

Mrs. Hammersticks is not a big fan of Johnny right now. She has been miserable/rude all day long, won't tell me what's wrong, and now I'm by myself in the bedroom while she reads in the living room (she only reads when she's pissed at me). What gives? Why can't she just tell me what's pissing her off? I even made her a special dinner tonight and she left to "run some errands" at 6:30. Left me and my 3 year old boy to eat dinner alone. I just don't understand my wife, and I'm not happy :(

I wonder if she might be depressed or something...

CGF (or anyone else)...any insight/advice for a caring husband/father?