I'm leaving TBD and TSW

stevestojan

Well, I had 20 hot wings yesterday, and 4 or 5 draft beers. My insides are about to dissolve, and I need to go drop a major stevestojan. I will miss you all, but I should be back in oh about 10 - 15 minutes. I have made this decision based on the fact that if i sit here any longer, I might crap my pants. Thanks for all the memories. I hope you remember me when I get back in 15.

Thanks.

Go Bills.

Well, I had 20 hot wings yesterday, and 4 or 5 draft beers. My insides are about to dissolve, and I need to go drop a major stevestojan.  I will miss you all, but I should be back in oh about 10 - 15 minutes. I have made this decision based on the fact that if i sit here any longer, I might crap my pants. Thanks for all the memories. I hope you remember me when I get back in 15.

Thanks.

Go Bills.

107544[/snapback]

And you are....???

Go.

And that that ridiculous signature of yours with you? Anti-Christ? Seriously, steve....

107623[/snapback]

I mean in the way that Jesus was tall with long hair and very thin. Bush is more clean cut, a bit shorter (from what I gather from photos) and a bit healthier looking. He's the opposite of Jesus, that's all. You republicans, always looking at things figuratively... :lol::D

Well, I had 20 hot wings yesterday, and 4 or 5 draft beers. My insides are about to dissolve, and I need to go drop a major stevestojan.  I will miss you all, but I should be back in oh about 10 - 15 minutes. I have made this decision based on the fact that if i sit here any longer, I might crap my pants. Thanks for all the memories. I hope you remember me when I get back in 15.

Thanks.

Go Bills.

107544[/snapback]

I need to write an essay on poultry futures. Can you help me in the next 15 or 30 minutes?

Go Bills.

Sometimes that can be a good thing.  Excessive wiping could lead to this.

107874[/snapback]

Now, I have finally found a doctor that can help me. She made the diagnosis with a flashlight clamped firmly in her teeth. I had met her in a bar and Bob was not expecting a midnight diagnosis on my living room floor. "No problem" she said.

:D:lol::lol::o:o:o

Thanks.

Go Bills.

107544[/snapback]

What in the world made you want to share that with anyone?

Just having a little fun with the over-sensitives who threaten to leave the board.

In truth, I only had 12 hot wings yesterday, and three Miller Lights.

108062[/snapback]

And taking your lead, I'm going to disembowel a chicken so that I can predict the future of the Bills season by reading its entrails...

Yeh, I know - that's just offal!