2 things you don't like about the Bills as of right now...

SKOOBY

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Bills unable to secure a new long-term ownership group (yet)

2.) No real back-up QB.

Who the hell is Ryan Fitzpatrick then? He led the crappy Bengals to a good streak of wins at the end of the season last year.

2.) No real back-up QB.

Who/What is a "real" back-up QB? By necessity back-ups are unknowns, unless you are talking about a former starter on the downside of his career. In which case is he really any better than an unknown?

PTR

1-Coaching

2-Ellison starting LB

Our biggest weakness. A coaching staff that is in the bottom third of the league and a starting linebacker who is the worst starter on the D with no replacement in sight. At least Kelsay has Maybin to replace him.

Honorable mention- No depth on the front 7 (I mean quality depth) besides Di and maybe Denny I just don't see any depth.

1.) The NFL is not set up in this day and age for a small market team like Buffalo to easily compete with more wealthy teams. In the 70's and 80's this was not an issue.

2.) We don't have a first rate organization from the the FO down through coaching. For coaching when was the last time other teams copied something the Bills introduced. Contrast that to 1980 when Chuck Knox showed the value of the shotgun (60% 3rd down conversions) and everyone in the league started to copy that and it became a staple in the league. Dallas had run the shotgun before Buffalo but no one copied them. When Buffalo demonstrated the value of it in 1980 everyone copied the Bills.

home uniforms

road uniforms

please, once and for all, correct the mistake made in 2002. either make the throwbacks permanent or bring back the 90s unis.

at the very least, wear the current unis the way they were designed -- blue shirts/white pants at home, white shirts/blue pants on the road.

Coaching.... - In 3 years, this staff has failed to mold an identity for the team.

I don't like that we have not been to the playoffs for 10 seasons.

What I like:

The young nucleus of the team...They have potential to be a competitive team. They need to demolish their demons of the past.

The attitude of the players that we drafted this season.

What is a Question Mark ?

The OL - There is too much flux. While we have picked good and motivated players, it will take time for them to Gel together.

What to look forward:

Of course the new season...Every new day brings in Hope on the horizon....It is no different with my beloved bills....In our case hope spring, further hope...:-)

2.) No real back-up QB.

1.) "Cash to the Cap" excuse to make sure they never are in the running for the very best free agents every spring, including their own.

2.) Keeping DJ after 3 straight losing seasons. Three straight identicle 7-9-0 losing seasons. In today's NFL, when teams go from 1-15-0 to 11-5-0 over one off season. Can you imagine how difficult it has to be to put up three exact same below average losing 7-9-0 seasons today? DJ is screaming out to be fired, to go back to being a good DC, and Ralph won't let him go. Amazing. Main reason in my opinion? See number (1) above, losing coaches are less expensive.

:w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup: