T.O. Found a Home!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't read too much into that as far as looking up available listings. i shall leave it at that.

jw

I'd be surprised if that was the actual house he's leasing. You would think he would have finished searching all the listed homes that meet his criteria a long time ago. That listing just gives us a general idea of how big the house is and how much he is paying.

I'd be surprised if that was the actual house he's leasing. You would think he would have finished searching all the listed homes that meet his criteria a long time ago. That listing just gives us a general idea of how big the house is and how much he is paying.

very good. i'm glad you pointed that out, as there are those who might jump to conclusions.

jw

very good. i'm glad you pointed that out, as there are those who might jump to conclusions.

jw

Here? Never.

Your lede made me chuckle, btw. Nice work.

Guest three3

it never ends with TO. the drama is always there. anything for attention. i was against his signing from the very start

crazy, just crazy. i've met maureen in my own house-hunting adventures. mo flavin deals w/countless sabres & bills players, as well as other affluent clients - i've never heard anyone describe her as unprofessional. how does t.o. know it's her that revealed the address, and not the developer? does he think all the neighbors are clueless as to what's going on? and does he really think - no matter where he rents or buys - that it's going to remain a well-guarded secret?

crazy, just crazy. i've met maureen in my own house-hunting adventures. mo flavin deals w/countless sabres & bills players, as well as other affluent clients - i've never heard anyone describe her as unprofessional. how does t.o. know it's her that revealed the address, and not the developer? does he think all the neighbors are clueless as to what's going on? and does he really think - no matter where he rents or buys - that it's going to remain a well-guarded secret?

From the infamous Twitter:

@WKBW Terrell Owens finally has a place to call home here in Western New York. Find out where here: http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/48262872.html

(That link has been pulled, btw.)

@vbakerw (a producer at WIVB): Terrell Owens has found a home at last in Orchard Park. Location's officially secret, but Mylous Hairston has a look inside, News4 @ 5&6.
@vbakerw T-O says no go to O-P digs after Mylous Hairston & others tour prospective home. Latest on News4 @ 5&6

Somebody apparently made a few calls on this BREAKING NEWS! story ... :wallbash:

Somebody apparently made a few calls on this BREAKING NEWS! story ... ;)

perhaps T.O. himself, or his publicist? :wallbash:

(after all, his own post on his twitter page is the only place i've seen the actual address)

i'm still going with maybe the developer, or one of the neighbors

That's nothing for people who roll around in BMW 750iL's :wallbash:

Agreed but $1500 a month should get a nice house there $2,000 should be top of the line and $3,000 should see water. $5,000 is like a penthouse with canadian ballet all night included. This is a house on a street, nothing flashy.

It took me less than 5 minutes looking at housing listings to determine that the listing at 42 Woodthrush was the only house that matched the criteria of the article:

- in Orchard Park

- about 4500 square feet

- built fairly recently

Since Orchard Park has a population of about 3000, there probably aren't very many new housing development projects going on there, so anyone with even a modest amount of common sense could figure out there's a very good chance the house he rented was on that street or very close by.

Guest dog14787
It took me less than 5 minutes looking at housing listings to determine that the listing at 42 Woodthrush was the only house that matched the criteria of the article:

- in Orchard Park

- about 4500 square feet

- built fairly recently

Since Orchard Park has a population of about 3000, there probably aren't very many new housing development projects going on there, so anyone with even a modest amount of common sense could figure out there's a very good chance the house he rented was on that street or very close by.

Wouldn't it be totally awesome to find out T.O. was going to be your next door neighbor, you could sell tickets for folks just to sit around in your yard with the hopes of T.O. popping up and saying hi. Charge $5 a ticket, sell hot dogs and soft drinks, play a little flag football to keep folks entertained. Geeesh , a man could probably get rich that way, especially if you have a big yard, hmmm I wonder if the house next to his is for rent ;)

Give T.O. a percentage of the profits just to have his smiling face pop up on occasion, to you know, do some stretches or exercises on his driveway, then maybe come over and borrow a cup of sugar afterwards :wallbash:

Wouldn't it be totally awesome to find out T.O. was going to be your next door neighbor, you could sell tickets for folks just to sit around in your yard with the hopes of T.O. popping up and saying hi. Charge $5 a ticket, sell hot dogs and soft drinks, play a little flag football to keep folks entertained. Geeesh , a man could probably get rich that way, especially if you have a big yard, hmmm I wonder if the house next to his is for rent ;)

Give T.O. a percentage of the profits just to have his smiling face pop up on occasion, maybe do some stretches or exercises on his drivway. :wallbash:

I'd keep a B-B-Q cooking all the time and sell food / drinks. You can send your neighbors daughters over as well, for a fee of course.

Guest dog14787
I'd keep a B-B-Q cooking all the time and sell food / drinks. You can send your neighbors daughters over as well, for a fee of course.

Well, I'm not sure if T.O. will let us Pimp him out, but hey you never know he just might go for it if the price is right ;)

We could keep it legal and charge woman $5 a piece just for them to rub all over T.O. for 5 minutes, and $10 if there fat and ugly. We will have to keep it at about 10 woman at a time though, so as to not injure our ultimate weapon :wallbash:

Well, I'm not sure if T.O. will let us Pimp him out, but hey you never know he just might go for it if the price is right :P

We could charge woman $5 a piece just for them to rub all over T.O. for 5 minutes, and $10 if there fat and ugly. We will have to keep it at about 10 woman at a time so as to not injure our ultimate weapon :wallbash:

Is it $7.50 if they are fat but cute / ugly but thin?? ;)

Guest dog14787
Is it $7.50 if they are fat but cute / ugly but thin?? ;)

The Jills get in free and can also join in on the action. :wallbash:

Owens cancels house leasing deal:

This is hilarious. The real estate agent- Flavin, must feel like a real tool. She's the first victim in Buffalo of TO's wrath! This is surely going to be a crazy year when TO inevitably turns on Trent Edwards or some of the other folks on the Bills staff. This news is not surprising at all. He's trying to sell a TV show as well so a little turmoil is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With the release of my potential rental at 34 Woodthrush [Terrace], I will not b renting due 2 the unprofessionalism of Maureen Flavin!," Owens said in a Twitter post to fans.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/706724.html

Guest dog14787

This is hilarious. The real estate agent- Flavin, must feel like a real tool. She's the first victim in Buffalo of TO's wrath! This is surely going to be a crazy year when TO inevitably turns on Trent Edwards or some of the other folks on the Bills staff. This news is not surprising at all. He's trying to sell a TV show as well so a little turmoil is good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With the release of my potential rental at 34 Woodthrush [Terrace], I will not b renting due 2 the unprofessionalism of Maureen Flavin!," Owens said in a Twitter post to fans.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/706724.html

Somebody needs to take charge of this house hunting for T.O. and get him a house. I mean he gets a key to the City, but not to his own front door for a year, you've got to be kidding me, come on :wallbash:

On one hand, there was no reason for T.O. to "twitter" or "tweet" or whatever it is the location of the house. On the other hand, Flavin shoudl have kept her mouth shut. No good comes (to her client) from her discussing his search with the media.

On one hand, there was no reason for T.O. to "twitter" or "tweet" or whatever it is the location of the house. On the other hand, Flavin shoudl have kept her mouth shut. No good comes (to her client) from her discussing his search with the media.

He's in L.A. right now, and he probably flipped out when someone told him there were camera crews filming the place.

This is outstanding stuff, I must say. Very entertaining!

If Flavin is the one who blabbed the details, she deserves all the s#it she gets, IMO. If she didn't, it is obviously an injustice.

But what I find most humorous is her name, Flavin. I can't read that and not say it in a Jerry Lewis character's voice.

FLAVIN!

perhaps T.O. himself, or his publicist? :wallbash:

(after all, his own post on his twitter page is the only place i've seen the actual address)

i'm still going with maybe the developer, or one of the neighbors

The thing I don't get is... you agree to rent/buy/lease/whatever, a short time later there are TV cameras in your future living room! Maybe its different there, but in most places aren't the Realtors the only ones with keys to the place prior to signing the deal. If so, there's really only one way for the TV cameras to get in, and if so, then yes its extremely unprofessional to allow someone else to access a house that you're about to sign on, in particular if they're just there to put pictures on the nightly news.

Personally, I'd be pissed as well.