Ralph Wilson picks Chris Berman

LINKY

Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. has picked ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman to be his presenter for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Berman has been known as a Bills booster since the late 1980s. He picked the Bills to make the Super Bowl almost every year in the 1990s. And he popularized the phrase, ?nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Awesome choice. You know the speech will be entertaining, but sincere.

The perfect choice. :wallbash:

So, how come everyone hated Bruce choosing Ted Cottrell, but everyone loves Ralph choosing Berman? Or maybe they just hate Bruce? I thought Berman/ESPN were the devil around here...

I think both Bruce and Ralph made fine choices...

So, how come everyone hated Bruce choosing Ted Cottrell, but everyone loves Ralph choosing Berman? Or maybe they just hate Bruce? I thought Berman/ESPN were the devil around here...

Huh? :wallbash:

Who hated Bruce choosing Cottrell?

I still would've liked Bruce to keep the tradition going and had Marv present him, but I cannot complain if Ted Cottrel is who Bruce wanted, as for Berman that is suprising to say the least but should make for an interesting speech, looking forward to being there :wallbash: