NFL,MLB,NBA,NHL teams. favorites/and order

I am very curious to see what other sports and sports teams people are into... so name your favorite NFL( even though its bills please list) MLB,NBA,and NHL teams and then list which sports you like the best

NFL-Bills

MLB-Blue jays

NBA Raptors

NHL- Sabres

1 NFL

2NHL

3MLB

4 NBA

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very curious to see what other sports and sports teams people are into... so name your favorite NFL( even though its bills please list) MLB,NBA,and NHL teams and then list which sports you like the best

NFL-Bills

MLB-Blue jays

NBA Raptors

NHL- Sabres

1 NFL

2NHL

3MLB

4 NBA

Bills

Celtics

Red Sox

Don't care

1 NFL

2 NBA

3 MLB

147 - NHL

NFL- Bills of course

NHL- New Jersey Devils

MLB- Oakland A's ( more of a fan of Billy Bean and the sport in general )

NBA- Who cares the games are rigged anyway.

Just not that big of a basketball fan. Although If they raised the rim to 11 feet I might be more inclined to watch considering that making a dunk would actually be an accomplishment. I hate when I watch top ten plays on sports center and its like five dunks by guys who are like 6 foot 8. I am almost 6 foot 4 with no jumping ability and I can touch the rim.

Hockey and football are my two loves while I love the Devils the most I think that my love for the two sports is about equal with it changing all the time. I like baseball but its by far number 3.

NFL- Bills of course

NHL- New Jersey Devils

MLB- Oakland A's ( more of a fan of Billy Bean and the sport in general )

NBA- Who cares the games are rigged anyway.

Just not that big of a basketball fan. Although If they raised the rim to 11 feet I might be more inclined to watch considering that making a dunk would actually be an accomplishment.

Hockey and football are my two loves while I love the Devils the most I think that my love for the two sports is about equal with it changing all the time. I like baseball but its by far number 3.

I think you mean Billy Beane, unless you mean the former MLB player who came out of the closet after his career. No judgement either way.

1. NFL (Bills)

2.a. NHL (Sabres)

2.b. NCAA (Tar Heels)

3. MLB (Mets)

The NBA isn't on my radar anymore. Used to be a Knick fan in the Ewing days. Now I'll watch an occasional playoff game, but I just don't care.