McShay just gave us the best draft

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the draft you stupid jackass!!! show some inteligence and shut up YOU FOOL!!! :rolleyes: And by the way I joined in march not in febuary it just goes to show that you have s$%t for brains.

Well done. :thumbsup:

I was talking about the draft you stupid jackass!!! show some inteligence and shut up YOU FOOL!!! :thumbsup: And by the way I joined in march not in febuary it just goes to show that you have s$%t for brains.

Wow. You are one angry dwarf aren't you?

Todd McShay was asked who the BIG WINNERS of the draft and he didnt hesitate to say the Buffalo Bills, the Bills were the first team he spoke about. I wasnt to thrilled about the draft mainly cause I dont know much about the kids we drafted, but hearing Mcshay talk, im kinda excited. Talked about how Maybin will make an impact immediately, says Wood will be a Pro Bowler for years to come, had great things to say about Byrd & Levitre.

Just an FYI I dont have a link he was just on ESPN.........

Just saw that too. He says all 4 are starters and Maybin is the best pass rusher!

Kiper said he liked Green Bay best, though they only had 2 picks. Both are scratching their heads over Oakland.

4 starters from Day 1 Draft!!

When's the last time that happened?? I think it was 1960!

I was talking about the draft you stupid jackass!!! show some inteligence and shut up YOU FOOL!!! :thumbsup: And by the way I joined in march not in febuary it just goes to show that you have s$%t for brains.

Wow. Obviously, you wouldn't know intelligence if it slapped you 'upside the head'. That said, I think you're an expert in stool for gray matter.

I'd honestly trade Kelsay for just about anything. 3 or 4 nice plays per year seems to be his ceiling and his contract does more damage to this team than keeping him around. He does not separate himself from Denney (who is painfully average as well) and with Maybin (sink or swim) he is even more expendable than he was 8 hours ago.

Package him with a 4th to get a 3rd for all I care....

If nothing else can be worked out just cut him..

Said he was going "a little off the radar" but that we got the best pass rusher (and "probowl type player") in Maybin and 3 starters after that.

Grain of salt...but hey! :rolleyes:

Nice. I give the Bills a Day One A-. The Byrd pick really pissed me off, considering Everette Brown was sitting there dying to get drafted. Does anyone think getting two of the best five DE's in this draft would have been "overkill", for a team that had all of 24 lousy sacks last year??

But they recovered and traded back into round 2 to grab the highest rated pure guard a few picks later, and that made me feel a lot better. Also, I am hearing that the Bills are projecting Byrd for safety, and they do have a need there, so overall I think the inner circle-jerks did outstanding so far. :thumbsup::lol:

we suck. mcshay's an idiot. do you really think we did damage w/ this years draft. if you do, you're dreaming.

bills move to toronto in 2012.

it's over. it's all over.

27 guys eating potato chips on the couch

Just saw that too. He says all 4 are starters and Maybin is the best pass rusher!

Kiper said he liked Green Bay best, though they only had 2 picks. Both are scratching their heads over Oakland.

Well, I agree they've done a good job in this draft so far. But these guys may all start only becuase the Bills suck. And Maybin may not be able to break into the starting lineup due to his inexperience anyway.

Todd McShay was asked who the BIG WINNERS of the draft and he didnt hesitate to say the Buffalo Bills, the Bills were the first team he spoke about. I wasnt to thrilled about the draft mainly cause I dont know much about the kids we drafted, but hearing Mcshay talk, im kinda excited. Talked about how Maybin will make an impact immediately, says Wood will be a Pro Bowler for years to come, had great things to say about Byrd & Levitre.

Just an FYI I dont have a link he was just on ESPN.........

McShay also was the same guy who berated the Bills for picking Marshawn Lynch 2 drafts ago....Of course the Bills also have a bust in their hand with the McCargo selection in the same year.

1986 ??