Official Draft Thread

Where do you get that assumption from?

he would not start at Corner but if he was drafted to play safety and it looks like he was then it changes the perception of that pick dramatically

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Bills already got their blocking TE? :thumbsup:

From Bills website about Levitre

“He’s talented and a good technician,” said Bills scout Rashaan Curry. “At Oregon State he played both guards and both tackles and even a little bit at tight end. He’s a blue collar guy that’s really smart and into football.”

Very intriguing, thanks for posting. I'm definitely in the camp of people that think our receiving corps creates enough miss matches that we don't need a pass catching TE. A blocking TE would be great, but this idea is pretty cool.

I can't wait until Dick is out of town. He is such an incredible Dick. I will not watch the bills, until he is gone, or support them, or buy any of their merchandise. This was really, the worst possible situation, we have HIGHER RANKED players in BIGGER NEED POSITIONS on the board, and we take a guy, that will force us to waive an NFL calibre player that is already on our team. Not all the corners can stay now, so who goes to make room for this guy?

I can't wait until Dick is out of town. He is such an incredible Dick. I will not watch the bills, until he is gone, or support them, or buy any of their merchandise. This was really, the worst possible situation, we have HIGHER RANKED players in BIGGER NEED POSITIONS on the board, and we take a guy, that will force us to waive an NFL calibre player that is already on our team. Not all the corners can stay now, so who goes to make room for this guy?

You

They're playing him at safety...the DBs coach said so in an interview, the video is on bb.com. Ko Simpson or John Wendling will probably be cut, and they're not exactly All-Pros.

They're playing him at safety...the DBs coach said so in an interview, the video is on bb.com. Ko Simpson or John Wendling will probably be cut, and they're not exactly All-Pros.

you better watch your tone. Ko Simpson is worth millions!!

he would not start at Corner but if he was drafted to play safety and it looks like he was then it changes the perception of that pick dramatically

I was very angry yesterday when we picked him. But the more i read and see from him - he is a playmaker. And we need playmakers i a big way. Lets hope we have a steal here. Some has projected Byrd as a 4th Rounder.

I give our First Day a A-

Our interio OL seams very good. But who is going to play tackle ? Bell has never played a down. Chambers was a backup. Lets hope Levitre could do it.....

And now get a TE in Round 4.......please

I an not believe that the Patriots have after 4 (!) second Round picks now again 4 (!) 3rd Round Picks....8 Picks in the frist 3 rounds. :-(

I am aksing me: Do they have so many holes to fill ?

watch that Pats waiver wire. They seem pretty deep to me- someone is going to have to get cut to accommodate 8 high picks

watch that Pats waiver wire. They seem pretty deep to me- someone is going to have to get cut to accommodate 8 high picks

Yes, i think also they are the deepest team in the NFL. I am not sure which of there older players will retire. Maybe Rodney Harrison. But T. Brusci will play.

If you're a quitter un Dick is gone, then why are you even bothering to waste your time with these posts?