Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Wood pick. I think the front office knows outside of the top 2 tackles we're not gonna get someone who can come in and start and be effective at the position anytime soon. I would love to get laurinitis and move pos to the outside in the 2nd. I don't think malualuga will be there when we pick again.

OK next pick time....Maualuga, Brown, Laurinatis, Britton, Wells (<<<Yup, Really) In this order

I would love to see the Bills get Britton in the second round since I would have been happy with him at 28

If we want Maualuga or Laurinitas we are going to have to trade up in the second round. Would love to get either of them, but if we stay put, I think Buffalo needs to go OL or DL again. This draft has solid lineman on both sides of the ball, and that is what we need to get better. If the Bills don't take a DT in the second or third, look for them to make that rumored trade with the Jaguars for John Henderson.

Good Lord I hope they keep it up. We still need a DT and a Guard imo. Everette Brown probably won't be there, but I love his moves to the qb.

Lets keep it on or close to the lines. DT or DE--whoever is the best player..

All in all I'm pleased with our first two picks.

1. Maybin wasn't my top choice but I'm glad they went DE here. I think he has alot of potential and talent. I can't wait to see how the team uses him. I know he was coveted by many draft experts and I do my scouting from the couch, so I'm on board.

2. Wood is just a great pick. All I wanted out of this draft was heavy emphasis on the lines. He's a big piece to the puzzle, IMO. I hope this means Trent can get a ball off this year without a fat DT up in his mug.

3.Keep the focus on the lines! I'm hoping for Andy Levitre ,Max Unger, Eben Britton, Ziggy Hood, Duke Robinson, or Herman Johnson.

All in all I'm pleased with our first two picks.

1. Maybin wasn't my top choice but I'm glad they went DE here. I think he has alot of potential and talent. I can't wait to see how the team uses him. I know he was coveted by many draft experts and I do my scouting from the couch, so I'm on board.

2. Wood is just a great pick. All I wanted out of this draft was heavy emphasis on the lines. He's a big piece to the puzzle, IMO. I hope this means Trent can get a ball off this year without a fat DT up in his mug.

3.Keep the focus on the lines! I'm hoping for Andy Levitre ,Max Unger, Eben Britton, Ziggy Hood, Duke Robinson, or Herman Johnson.

Ziggy Hood sounds interesting to me.

I'm not a big fan or Unger or Robinson at this point, though.