Official Draft Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a QB. Fitzpatrick couldnt do anything with Cincys receivers last year and Hamdan--eh, hell Id trade this pick to Atlanta right now for Vick.

People would moan about that one for sure. I'd make that trade too.

People would moan about that one for sure. I'd make that trade too.

I like that Dungy is going to be visiting him. The guy has served what 1-2 years in prison and gave up 30 million in earnings. I think hes done his punishment. This late it would be great.

Being at WVU for the last two years, I can attest that...

It was one of the most overrated defenses I've ever watched. THey were constantly throwing in different players there and no one ever stood out. This pick, just for the fact that he came from the WVU defense, is completly useless.

Gil Brandt just said that LaBeau is sick that we got Lankster, cause Pittsburgh wanted him in Rd 7. Interesting.

Everyone said they really like what the Bills did this weekend, FWIW...

Okay, now they're just messing with us.

Seriously.

It's just stupid. It really is. If you're going to take a flyer on a kid in the 6th or 7th, great, go ahead. But to draft two similar, undersized players at an overstocked position with not a ton of upside is just plain dumb. It's impossible that both of them are making the roster, and it's highly likely neither of them will unless they cut Corner or Youboty, which would be even more dumb. If you like one of them a lot and want to develop him on the PS great. But we need projects at TE and OT and LB and DT and DE, too.