Top Ten Comments Overheard

Top Ten Comments Overheard in the Buffalo Bills War Room

10. "Smell that? That's right, that's the satisfactory smell of mediocrity men."

9. "Those poor AFC East divisional slobs have no idea of the mind blowing picks we are about to unleash upon them."

8. "Oh my God, If I have to listen to Ralph say we should have drafted Ngata instead of Whitner just one more time I will flush his teeth down the toilet!"

7. "Draft board...check! Scouting reports...check! Operational phone...check! College DBs Weekly...check!"

6. "He be shootin' up dat board like a mo fo." - just making sure you're paying attention

5. "Hey Dick!? What are you doing here buddy? We didn't fire you? Oh my God we do suck at this."

4. "Well I'm certainly not going out there to explain what the hell just happened."

3. "Everything's going to be just fine, I just got off the phone with Marv and he came up with a new fight song."

2. "Look Russ, picking players in the NFL draft is hard."

1. "Can you believe Vontae Davis fell to us?"

Feel free to come up with your own. :thumbdown:

Top Ten Comments Overheard in the Buffalo Bills War Room

10. "Smell that? That's right, that's the satisfactory smell of mediocrity men."

9. "Those poor AFC East divisional slobs have no idea of the mind blowing picks we are about to unleash upon them."

8. "Oh my God, If I have to listen to Ralph say we should have drafted Ngata instead of Whitner just one more time I will flush his teeth down the toilet!"

7. "Draft board...check! Scouting reports...check! Operational phone...check! College DBs Weekly...check!"

6. "He be shootin' up dat board like a mo fo." - just making sure you're paying attention

5. "Hey Dick!? What are you doing here buddy? We didn't fire you? Oh my God we do suck at this."

4. "Well I'm certainly not going out there to explain what the hell just happened."

3. "Everything's going to be just fine, I just got off the phone with Marv and he came up with a new fight song."

2. "Look Russ, picking players in the NFL draft is hard."

1. "Can you believe Vontae Davis fell to us?"

Feel free to come up with your own. :thumbdown:

HAHAHAHA. That's awesome!

DRAFT GUY 1: We're not a racist organization! He's got a high motor!

DRAFT GUY 2: Yeah, yeah, high motor!

DRAFT GUY 3: High motor alright!

DRAFT GUY 4: Definitely a high motor guy.

DRAFT GUY 5: Great motor indeed!

DRAFT GUY 6: One of the highest motors I've ever seen!

DRAFT GUY 7: MOTOR!

You win.

I gotta have more Motor, baby!

" Hey, who's the jackass that gave the clowns in Toronto our new number. As per contract we have to draft what they want and they want that kicker at number 11!! Good lord lets just get the complete move up to the North over with now. BTW where did I leave my 'Batty Blue at anyway?"