Bills interested in DT John Henderson

SKOOBY

Russ Brandon is a genius

To offset every boneheaded move they make,

they immediately divert attention by floating false hope of the next big signing

and of course the lemmings fall all over it

keep buying those tickets

Super Bowl baby!!

aww common sense....... i thought i was the only one who thought this lol :(

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this...here is the link. Bills talking about trading newly acquired 4th rounder for John Henderson to reunite him with Stroud! That would completely change our value from the Peters trade...a first and John Henderson for Peters seems a lot better than a first and a fourth...

LINK

Just read this...here is the link. Bills talking about trading newly acquired 4th rounder for John Henderson to reunite him with Stroud! That would completely change our value from the Peters trade...a first and John Henderson for Peters seems a lot better than a first and a fourth...

LINK

LOL, oh boy. Get ready for the wrath of bandwidth/space/taking up room on the board/moron it's already been posted 10 days ago / posters!

:)

Bills Looking Into Acquiring John Henderson

April 17th, 2009 · No Comments

The Buffalo Bills could now be trying to trade there new fourth round draft pick that they just acquired from the Philadelphia Eagles (121 overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for defensive tackle John Henderson, which would reunite Marcus Stroud and Henderson who were a dynamic duo in Jacksonville for several years, several sources tell ProFootballCentral. There are many outlets that are labeling the Bills in need for a tackle, defensive end and tightend and while those three needs are correct, so is the need for a dominate defensive tackle to line up next to Pro Bowler Marcus Stroud. The Bills do have Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson and former first round draft pick John McCargo all on there roster but as of now, none of them have established themselves as a legitimate starter next to Stroud. Henderson, did have a drop off year last year and may have fell out of favor with head coach Del Rio who is rumored to be looking to go young at the defensive tackle position and has been pondering trading the eight year veteran. One thing that is for sure, is that if the Bills don’t think that Henderson is an intense player then they need to look at this video.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

that would be a fantastic move by russ - nice scoop, skoob!

I know I'm right, because Henderson was universally considered the better of the two when Stroud was dealt here. Now, imagine that possibility with both of them together again.

Get er done Russ!

So two years ago, Henderson was better than Stroud? What does that have to do with Henderson's drop in play and age?

:)

LINK

So two years ago, Henderson was better than Stroud? What does that have to do with Henderson's drop in play and age?

Stroud and Henderson compliment each other very well. If they just sat on the ground every play, that would be a huge upgrade. And Kyle Williams would be an excellent rotational guy.

This move would be an amazing one if they could get it done for a 3rd or less.

I think Parrish and a 6th could get it done. I really don't want to part with Roscoe, but I think that is the price the Jags would be most interested in. And I think adding Henderson instantly makes our D dangerous.

I think Parrish and a 6th could get it done. I really don't want to part with Roscoe, but I think that is the price the Jags would be most interested in. And I think adding Henderson instantly makes our D dangerous.

No one wants this to happen more than Schobel and Kelsay. :)

LINK

Is it really that hard to skim the 1st page before just throwing something out there?! :)