Bills interested in DT John Henderson

SKOOBY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ Brandon is a genius

To offset every boneheaded move they make,

they immediately divert attention by floating false hope of the next big signing

and of course the lemmings fall all over it

keep buying those tickets

Super Bowl baby!!

Russ Brandon is a genius

To offset every boneheaded move they make,

they immediately divert attention by floating false hope of the next big signing

and of course the lemmings fall all over it

keep buying those tickets

Super Bowl baby!!

Go follow another team. And welcome to ignore.

Bills Looking Into Acquiring John Henderson

April 17th, 2009 · No Comments

The Buffalo Bills could now be trying to trade there new fourth round draft pick that they just acquired from the Philadelphia Eagles (121 overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for defensive tackle John Henderson, which would reunite Marcus Stroud and Henderson who were a dynamic duo in Jacksonville for several years, several sources tell ProFootballCentral. There are many outlets that are labeling the Bills in need for a tackle, defensive end and tightend and while those three needs are correct, so is the need for a dominate defensive tackle to line up next to Pro Bowler Marcus Stroud. The Bills do have Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson and former first round draft pick John McCargo all on there roster but as of now, none of them have established themselves as a legitimate starter next to Stroud. Henderson, did have a drop off year last year and may have fell out of favor with head coach Del Rio who is rumored to be looking to go young at the defensive tackle position and has been pondering trading the eight year veteran. One thing that is for sure, is that if the Bills don’t think that Henderson is an intense player then they need to look at this video.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/

Holy crap! This would be freaking unbelievable. I would easily part with a third rounder for this guy, but for a fourth? DO THAT DEAL NOW! Wow. This would make our defense amazing, no one could run on us and if we get a decent pass rushing DE in there, we'd be top-three defense, guaranteed.

Holy crap! This would be freaking unbelievable. I would easily part with a third rounder for this guy, but for a fourth? DO THAT DEAL NOW! Wow. This would make our defense amazing, no one could run on us and if we get a decent pass rushing DE in there, we'd be top-three defense, guaranteed.

Wouldn't that be great?

Yeah, that was a day ahead of time and one can safely say that the Bills would of preferred to have the 21st pick versus the 28th but took what they had to. This also makes good business sense for the Bills to grab a extra conditional pick and a 4th versus just a straight 3rd. If JAX would be willing to accept a 4th round pick for John H. & it's used for that, I call it a brilliant play.

John Clayton did say that the bills were NOT done dealing yet!!!!

We would hard pressed to find someone meaner than that, please get him in.

And you have to think that both he a Stroud would be absolutely thrilled to play together again. This would be a dream come true for me. It all starts in those trenches.

John Clayton did say that the bills were NOT done dealing yet!!!!

:wallbash:

And you have to think that both he a Stroud would be absolutely thrilled to play together again. This would be a dream come true for me. It all starts in those trenches.

:wallbash:

This front office has shown that they know the game and are willing. They are not willing to sign guys that don't deserve it. They are willing to wheel and deal. I vote yes on this type of deal