2 problems the Bills must solve to get above .500 this season

SKOOBY

I think it's pretty obvious. Offensive Line and Defensive Line.

Fixing the offensive and defensive line is easy, they will automatically become better than everyone else by the Bills purchasing everyone of them a brand new BMW!

Fixing the offensive and defensive line is easy, they will automatically become better than everyone else by the Bills purchasing everyone of them a brand new BMW!

Witty & charming, a difficult blend.

1) GameDay management. Our coaching staff can not get outcoached during games (i.e. challenge flags, when to run/pass, when to punt/go for it, etc.)

2) Front office management. Let's be frank here, the guys in the front office have put the Bills in the situation they are in now. The Peters situation should have been handled last year when he could have been had for $8 million easily and Fred Jackson shouldn't even be an issue. It's starting to remind me of the Drury/Briere/Campbell situation with the Sabres. They reward/pay the guys who didn't deserve rewarding(Kelsay,Williams) and sh-- on those who do(Peters, Jackson).

Even though you maybe able to find quite a bit more than 2 things the team needs, please give them some advice on your 2 strongest points of how they might improve this season to above .500.

1.) Fire Jauron

2.) Hire Marty