Bills front office is a joke

Every team in the league is handling its business with professionalism except the Cardinals with the treatment of Boldin. We have no left tackle or left guard nor a running back for the first three games. How do you justify paying Terrel Owens and not Jason Peters and Fred Jackson? We must be the laughing stock of the league. Our GM is better suited to work for Target than an NFL team. Our owner likely is mildly demented. Our coach may or may not be in charge of personnel. Our QB can't throw in the wind. Our schedule is absolutely brutal. I challenge all to give me a reason for hope...

Every team in the league is handling its business with professionalism except the Cardinals with the treatment of Boldin. We have no left tackle or left guard nor a running back for the first three games. How do you justify paying Terrel Owens and not Jason Peters and Fred Jackson? We must be the laughing stock of the league. Our GM is better suited to work for Target than an NFL team. Our owner likely is mildly demented. Our coach may or may not be in charge of personnel. Our QB can't throw in the wind. Our schedule is absolutely brutal. I challenge all to give me a reason for hope...

You have no hope.... :thumbsup:

Go away. I hate myself for reading your post.

I wouldn't take what every one else here says so harshly. It can be a tough crowd at times, but they are working to try to get a deal done with Peters, they have time with Jackson, and there is still the draft and FA for LG, so just have some patience, plus our schedule really isn't that brutal.

Why can't the Bills make every player who wants a new deal the highest paid in the league? What's so hard about that?

PTR

How about just the pro bowlers? You should change you tag to "7-9", clearly you are quite satisfied with those awesome numbers.

If the job of a front office is to get enough talent on the filed to make the playoffs, then this front office is an abject, unmitigated failure. 10 posts or 10,000 posts, the truth is the truth.

The Jackson/ Peters thing is interesting. The Bill's are under no obligation to pay Jackson anymore then the minimum tender. Every dollar they give him over that is a bonus. About three years ago they were in a similar position with Peters. In what they thougt was a judicious move they locked him up early and gave what was then a generous contract about a year or two earlier then they had to thinking it would pay off in the end. Funny thing,Peters and his agent aren't giveing them any discount price this time to reflect the fact that he made about $2 million more then he would have if they didn't try to be proactive. I can't blame the Bills for not going out of their way to take care of a 28 year old back up running back.

I just knew this guy would have less than ten posts.... :thumbsup:

I really have no reply to another post attacking my team. However, I realized I need to increase my post count to be taken seriously in future post, so here is my post.