Peters to be traded by Friday

Don

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, goody. Another "inside sources" thread.

I heard a rumor that SOPRANO sleeps with the fishes after his last "inside source" fell through. Hope that doesn't happen to you, Don ...

Just a reminder ...

Just received a Yahoo IM from a source deeeeeeep within stating that Peters is to be dealt for similar to what the Broncos got for Cutler. This is from so deep that Dick himself is going to release a statement by weeks end prior to the deal explaining the terms

I never said it was this week...prior to the deal people

way to "assume" it was this week

horsehockey, your credibility just went below SKOOBYS... :worthy:

The statement that : "Peters to be traded by Friday" means by Friday... and Friday is here

Don't fret...there will be other Fridays, I promise

This should be your last day on these boards.

And by "this" I don't mean "some day." Just wanted to clear that up. You have now been revealed as a lliar, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning of this thread.

And of course, you weren't actually saying that Jason Peters' contract would be traded by The Buffalo Bills to another team for some sort of compensation by the other NFL team. What you meant was you had a deal lined up with one of your 11th grade lunch buddies to trade his Rookie Tops card for two pictures of an iPhone.

We just couldn't totally part ways with JP...we have to get his twin brother.

So if all these rumors are true---by the draft we will have:

Scheffler

Vick

Cutler

Kendall Simmons

LeCharles Bentley

2 first rounders 2010

A third to replace the third we give up for Scheffler

Plaxico Burress

Derrick Brooks

Freddie Keahio

An extra first rounder for 2010

All for giving up Peters.....I do that trade deep within every day of the week....Can you say Herschel Walker (the football player personality not the Apprentice personality).

Wooooooohoooooo Championship...

hahahaha!

If I were a mod, I would ban you for the last two posts, alone.

I'm thinking all posts containing speculation or thoughts about jason Peters should be banned until the day the Bills either trade him or sign him. Personally, I am worn out with him as a topic. The Bills nation appears to be pretty evenly split between the trade him or sign him camps. I used to be pretty passionate about signing him but I am now to the point of who cares either way - let the saga come to an end.