Peters to be traded by Friday

Don

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking all posts containing speculation or thoughts about jason Peters should be banned until the day the Bills either trade him or sign him.

While I think the topic has been beaten to death, I don't think the powers that be will ban any new posts, or even threads, about it...and I don't think they should.

But, there have to be consequences, IMO, for those who are simply screwing with the board by posting phony inside info. Lori was giving Don the benefit of the doubt, and it is always possible that he did get info, but things have changed. However, given his most recent responses, I believe it is clear that he was screwing with us, and now he's sticking his tongue out at us (figuratively, of course).

"I never said it was this week", "Don't fret...there will be other Fridays, I promise." Douchebag!

I'm pretty sure Lori meant "this week", and hopefully there will be no more Fridays for Don, on this board.

Don--please go back to your normal activities on Yahoo IM whatever they may be. I don't care to speculate.....

You have spit on the sanctity of Good Friday. You should not just be banned, you should

1) have to re-read and provide a detailed report of SKOOBY's history of posting on the wall

2) delve deep into the mind of crayonz and provide a psychological profile

Don--please go back to your normal activities on Yahoo IM whatever they may be. I don't care to speculate.....

You have spit on the sanctity of Good Friday. You should not just be banned, you should

1) have to re-read and provide a detailed report of SKOOBY's history of posting on the wall

2) delve deep into the mind of crayonz and provide a psychological profile

Haven't the priests done a good enough job of that one?? :(

I'm pretty sure Don is an idiot.

Your one of the many "idiots" now posting on page 9 of this post that obviously generated a lot of interaction and traffic. People hate popularity but just can't seem to stay away. If this was soooo stupid, then none of you should have replied or perpetuated its frequency, but you all did which means your a bigger idiot for participating, or too stupid to know you are.

:rolleyes: