Anyone see first and 10?

They were discussing what their looking forward to more...TO's debut as a bill or Bradys return on MNF. Skip bayless said he hopes Tom Brady throws 4 td passes all to Randy Moss and the patriots win 42-7 and he can't wait for the post game to see Terrell Owens destruct the earliest he ever has before. What a dick comment to make as an analyst, so lets hope for the bills to self destruct an get beat bad on national tv and not the team that cheated the game just 2 years ago. I hope someone in the bills organization saw this or TO saw this and use it prior to that game. I hope we show up and somehow beat them and TO makes a nice shoutout to skip dickless in the post game.

They were discussing what their looking forward to more...TO's debut as a bill or Bradys return on MNF. Skip bayless said he hopes Tom Brady throws 4 td passes all to Randy Moss and the patriots win 42-7 and he can't wait for the post game to see Terrell Owens destruct the earliest he ever has before. What a dick comment to make as an analyst, so lets hope for the bills to self destruct an get beat bad on national tv and not the team that cheated the game just 2 years ago. I hope someone in the bills organization saw this or TO saw this and use it prior to that game. I hope we show up and somehow beat them and TO makes a nice shoutout to skip dickless in the post game.

Get used to it; a lot of people hate TO.

Oh stop, that's like hoping the sun won't set. The Pats are going to rip the collective weak hearts out of Jauron and the Bills' chests and show it to them. Sorry, but I'm giving the Bills less than one percent chance to win that game. Has something to do with the embarrassing beat downs they've taken over the years to that team. The Bills deserve, and have fully earned, the pie-in-the-face comments by the media.

Oh stop, that's like hoping the sun won't set. The Pats are going to rip the collective weak hearts out of Jauron and the Bills' chests and show it to them. Sorry, but I'm giving the Bills less than one percent chance to win that game. Has something to do with the embarrassing beat downs they've taken over the years to that team. The Bills deserve, and have fully earned, the pie-in-the-face comments by the media.

1billsfan, huh?

Something makes me a little skeptical of that.

Take a hike to the Pat fags board, pal!

1billsfan, huh?

Please tell me tell me exactly where I was being out of line as a Bills fan with my commentary. Everything I said was truthful. Who's being the big loser Bills fan here? The one who shows no remorse with the criticism of a once proud franchise that has become a pathetic exercise in futility or someone like you who is still accepting of the decade long stink pile? Hate to break it to you pal, but this team won't start winning until the fans start revolting. Stop being accepting of the bad coaching, the bad draft choices, the bad gameday efforts.

So here's my prediction of the score...Pats 45 / Bills 13. So that somehow makes me a Pats fan? That's too damn funny.

1billsfan, huh?

Hey there, Lenny. 4 posts in and after your first two, a sure sign of regression. Didn't take you long to insult people around here. What, no time to pet the rabbits today? Or did you already stangle them all?

GO BILLS!!!

Hey there, Lenny. 4 posts in and after your first two, a sure sign of regression. Didn't take you long to insult people around here. What, no time to pet the rabbits today? Or did you already stangle them all?

GO BILLS!!!

I'm loving the 'Of Mice and Men' references!

Deadstroke - always good to have new members especially one that's so fiery about the team! Unfortunately this a a fairly down to earth (that can also be read as pessimistic) board in regards to the Bills.

OP - Skippy can hope for the Pats blowing out the Bills, and I hope he gets punched in the face. We all hope a lot of things. It's a BIT too early to be calling the game let alone a score.

That's his MO. Skip Bayless is the "trailer park trash" version of a sports reporter. I don't see how he is on television anywhere.

Skip Bayless might be one of the worst staff members in one of the largest collections of poor media personalities on TV. His biased opinions are completely unjustified and lack any real substance. I shouldn't even get started about how much disdain I have for most of the people at ESPN. Steven A. Smith, Barry Melrose, everyone on Around the Horn, I could probably keep going on but I won't. ESPN itself is a joke of a sports network, akin to something like MTV. Hockey is completely irrelevant on the network (although I feel some would say that hockey is irrelevant to most of America, but given exposure by a network like ESPN would help legitamize a very underrated sport. I digress) and unless you are named A-Rod, Shaq/Kobe, the Boston Celtics, or the Dallas Cowboys you are relagated to almost not mattering. Why does Dallas have Ed Werder constantly covering them? They are the only team on the network that has its own beat reporter.

Ahhh if only Empire Sports Network still existed, life would be so much better. I would take Jimmy B, the SimonCast, Fan TV, the Empire Sports Report and Hockey Hotline (with Mike Robitaille and Brian Blessing, not the shootout with Kevin Sylvester) over any other sports coverage on TV.

GO BILLS!!!

What does "4 posts in" have to do with anything? I didn't realize that you had to hit a certain number before you can give opinions. I guess your 900 and something posts gives you some sort of self worth you never had. Don't drive new members away because you have to prop yourself up. Besides the clown he was talking about is an embarrassment to Bills fans. Revolt? Are you kidding me? This guy is going to lead a revolt against the Bills FO? What a joke! The dude is already giving up on a game that's months away. Can you get any weaker?

This is Skip Bayless we're talking about here...the same Skip Bayless that wanted to deny Tiger Woods the title of best golfer in the world (and during his prime no less), and the same Skip Bayless that said Lebron would never pan out because he skipped college.

What does "4 posts in" have to do with anything? I didn't realize that you had to hit a certain number before you can give opinions. I guess your 900 and something posts gives you some sort of self worth you never had. Don't drive new members away because you have to prop yourself up. Besides the clown he was talking about is an embarrassment to Bills fans. Revolt? Are you kidding me? This guy is going to lead a revolt against the Bills FO? What a joke! The dude is already giving up on a game that's months away. Can you get any weaker?

You really took the exact words out of my mouth. I was just about to type :

:nana:

Can you get anymore delusional? Please explain to all of us exactly how you see the Dick "Lifetime Loser" Jauron led Buffalo Bills beating the Bill Belichick led Pats in their home opener on Monday Night f'n Football sparky. They couldn't even beat them WITHOUT Tom Brady!!!!

:lol:

Sorry, but being a Bills fan doesn't mean you must check your brain at the door. I not only have given up on that game, but after the Ralph "Jump the Gun" Wilson decided to keep that loser Jauron and after seeing our schedule, I gave up on the 2009 season pal. It's up to the coach and players to prove the doubters like me wrong. I've had it with the false bravado, these lightweights don't scare anybody.

Can you get anymore delusional? Please explain to all of us exactly how you see the Dick "Lifetime Loser" Jauron led Buffalo Bills beating the Bill Belichick led Pats in their home opener on Monday Night f'n Football sparky. They couldn't even beat them WITHOUT Tom Brady!!!!

Sorry, but being a Bills fan doesn't mean you must check your brain at the door. I not only have given up on that game, but after the Ralph "Jump the Gun" Wilson decided to keep that loser Jauron and after seeing our schedule, I gave up on the 2009 season pal. It's up to the coach and players to prove the doubters like me wrong. I've had it with the false bravado, these lightweights don't scare anybody.

what does this have to do with the post that you quoted?

one more question

are you an oxymoron?

Not gonna lie but as much as i'd love for the bills to become winners..not gonna happen probably..i hope i'm wrong but i'm gonna agree with you

Skip Bayless is the absolute worst. Have never known a bias against the Bills from him, but he just sucks all around in general

This is Skip Bayless we're talking about here...the same Skip Bayless that wanted to deny Tiger Woods the title of best golfer in the world (and during his prime no less), and the same Skip Bayless that said Lebron would never pan out because he skipped college.

Also the same Skip Bayless who claimed last week that the final day of the Masters was the biggest single day sporting event in the US.

That's not so much an opinion as it is an insult, is it?

That's not so much an opinion as it is an insult, is it?

My opinion is that fans who call for revoluitions against their favorite teams , are obnoxious and dramatic. Everyone here knows that no such revolution is going to take place, so save the rebellion talk for your star wars groups. Furthermore, everyone here is a Bills fan and aware of the teams struggles over the last decade. It only takes a shrivel of football understanding to know what goes into a NFL season. EVERY YEAR, a couple bottom of the barrel teams rise to be suprisingly competitive and turn the corner as a team. Whether you think that this is possible with the Bills is your opinion. I have my doubts like everyone else.

Having doubts about the season and crying about how the Bills are going to be humiliated weak one, are two different things. The season is months away! Save your negativity and horsesh-- for closer to the game. Have the Bills been killed by NE repeatedly? YES Have Bills fans been some of the most resilient and loyal fans in the NFL? YES Do the Bills have a chance to win opening day? YES

So in short, my opinion is that if you are already convinced that the Bills are going to be blownout on opening day, don't give yourself the name 1billsfan. It is embarrassing to Bills fans. Have some pride in your city/team and don't be such a pu$#y. I hate hearing weak fans announce the team has no chance, in March. Like I said, IMO this is the sign of a weak minded individual, who is always ready to quit.

My opinion is that fans who call for revoluitions against their favorite teams , are obnoxious and dramatic. Everyone here knows that no such revolution is going to take place, so save the rebellion talk for your star wars groups. Furthermore, everyone here is a Bills fan and aware of the teams struggles over the last decade. It only takes a shrivel of football understanding to know what goes into a NFL season. EVERY YEAR, a couple bottom of the barrel teams rise to be suprisingly competitive and turn the corner as a team. Whether you think that this is possible with the Bills is your opinion. I have my doubts like everyone else.

Having doubts about the season and crying about how the Bills are going to be humiliated weak one, are two different things. The season is months away! Save your negativity and horsesh-- for closer to the game. Have the Bills been killed by NE repeatedly? YES Have Bills fans been some of the most resilient and loyal fans in the NFL? YES Do the Bills have a chance to win opening day? YES

So in short, my opinion is that if you are already convinced that the Bills are going to be blownout on opening day, don't give yourself the name 1billsfan. It is embarrassing to Bills fans. Have some pride in your city/team and don't be such a pu$#y. I hate hearing weak fans announce the team has no chance, in March. Like I said, IMO this is the sign of a weak minded individual, who is always ready to quit.

That's great and I at least mostly agree with you. It does seem that you are saying that the only opinion to be heard is a positive one though.

However, the comment in question, which is what I was referring to, not what you said later, was a fairly childish remark aimed to belittle someone for having a negative opinion. It seems that these conversations could develop more and go further without the put down every few comments, especially for sharing an opinion.

If 1Billsfan doesn't believe the Bills will win week 1, that's his opinion to share and should not be ridiculed for it, especially by someone with 4 posts who more than likely doesn't have a clue about the history of the the posts on this board. Most of us read through these daily and while we don't personally know each other, we do have an understanding of each other. It seems a bit ridiculous for someone that new to be calling out someone like that.

As for week one, I agree completely that we have a chance. It's a new season and anything can happen. However, for those that have accepted the futility that has been the Bills for so long now, we don't need to judge them either because they are right as well. Until something changes and this team shows that they are improved, the fans don't necessarily need to get their hopes up for another letdown.

Skip Bayless is one of the most ridiculous sports analysts in the business' history. I have come to believe that he never has anything useful to say and usually avoid watching programs with him in it. He is so negative about everything that I just can't stand him. He is simply a complete moron.

That's great and I at least mostly agree with you. It does seem that you are saying that the only opinion to be heard is a positive one though.

However, the comment in question, which is what I was referring to, not what you said later, was a fairly childish remark aimed to belittle someone for having a negative opinion. It seems that these conversations could develop more and go further without the put down every few comments, especially for sharing an opinion.

If 1Billsfan doesn't believe the Bills will win week 1, that's his opinion to share and should not be ridiculed for it, especially by someone with 4 posts who more than likely doesn't have a clue about the history of the the posts on this board. Most of us read through these daily and while we don't personally know each other, we do have an understanding of each other. It seems a bit ridiculous for someone that new to be calling out someone like that.

As for week one, I agree completely that we have a chance. It's a new season and anything can happen. However, for those that have accepted the futility that has been the Bills for so long now, we don't need to judge them either because they are right as well. Until something changes and this team shows that they are improved, the fans don't necessarily need to get their hopes up for another letdown.

not buying it

If someone wants to call out someone, then they have the right to do it. It's not as if you need to have a certain amount of posts to have an opinion of someone. On top of it all, I've seen 1Billsfan's posts for a while now, and he really does have some of the worst posts that I have read here, in my view, and that is saying something.

So I'm glad that Deadstroke and pushpile called him out on it. It's our opinion, this is a message board, and if someone is going to have a user name as 1Billsfan and you are constantly negative, then you'd have to be naive to think that you are not going to be a target of insult on a Bills message board. capiche?

not buying it

If someone wants to call out someone, then they have the right to do it. It's not as if you need to have a certain amount of posts to have an opinion of someone. On top of it all, I've seen 1Billsfan's posts for a while now, and he really does have some of the worst posts that I have read here, in my view, and that is saying something.

So I'm glad that Deadstroke and pushpile called him out on it. It's our opinion, this is a message board, and if someone is going to have a user name as 1Billsfan and you are constantly negative, then you'd have to be naive to think that you are not going to be a target of insult on a Bills message board. Capiche?

Thank you! Magox is right, 1billsfan is zero substance and all negative. Many here have tried to debate with him and his responses usually are put downs, followed with this team is going to go 2-14. I don't feel bad for calling him out and neither should Deadstroke. He recognized the over the top dramatics after only 4 posts and said something. Good for him. This is were 1billsfan chimes in with how stupid we all are for buying into this team, even though nobody has said anything of the sort.

Prop myself up? My 900 posts gives me a self-worth I've never had? Why thanks, Dr. Phil. You just saved me thousands in therapy and self-help books.

But you've missed my point. My apologies if it wasn't made clear enough.

It ain't the number of posts, it's the quality. Having been a regular since the days we gathered on the old D&D Bills BB, before Scott had the vision to start this place, I've always welcomed new posters. The more the merrier. And after his first two posts I thought we had a solid contributor and I guess I didn't like his about-face when he started with the insults. Believe me, I know from personal exerience around here how #1Billsfan can grate on the nerves.

I just should have stayed out of it this time.

GO BILLS!!!

See my response to PushthePile above. Opinions are fine. Insults aren't. Threads tend to disintegrate as a result. But like I said, I should have held my tongue in this case.

GO BILLS!!!

not buying it

So I'm glad that Deadstroke and pushpile called him out on it. It's our opinion, this is a message board, and if someone is going to have a user name as 1Billsfan and you are constantly negative, then you'd have to be naive to think that you are not going to be a target of insult on a Bills message board. capiche?

Now see, that is what I'm talking about. You can't just make your point, you have to throw in that "capiche" at the end, like I'm a dolt that can't figure out the context of your post. All that does is show your ignorance, not mine. However, like K-9 has said now, I guess I should have stayed out of it. Apparently some people can't be reasoned with. You are probably right in thinking that a positive post and opinion are all that should be put on here. Shame on anyone that feels the Bills need to prove something to fans before they throw their hearts under the bus they are riding to Foxboro in.

Keep in mind, it's the fans' lack of proof that is needed, not their loyalty. Nobody here from what I can recall has ever said they are going to completely give up on this team. The thought had been thrown about, but never taken seriously.

I don't believe calling someone out on this does anything but question their loyalty, which I don't think anyone on here needs.

So, yes, while I "capiche", as you say, I don't have to agree. Like I said before, I agree with most of what was said. The team has a chance, maybe even a good chance for a win. I don't agree with this opinion on opinions though. Hey, that's just my opinion.

See my response to PushthePile above. Opinions are fine. Insults aren't. Threads tend to disintegrate as a result. But like I said, I should have held my tongue in this case.

GO BILLS!!!

This is exactly my point, just in a more concise form. Thank you. :thumbsup: