Bills-Pats

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 1 is often a weird time for clubs. The unexpected can happen 1) b/c there's not much tape 2) coaches are feeling things out / getting a feel 3) defenses often have the upper hand in the early weeks when offenses have yet to click.

Case in point is the 31-0 blanking we put on them a few years back. (Likewise, they beat us 31-0 in the season finale that same year).

It's kind of a creepy thing, knowing that you are going to suffer abject misery and disgrace at a specific time six months in the future.

:wallbash:

Wait ...

<_<

Hmm, I wonder how T.O. is going to feel about getting blown out in the opener on Monday Night football and upstaged by Moss…

Then again, this is just the kind of game I could see T.O. being huge in...Monday night football, opening weekend, against the division favorites, against his main rival in Moss, and his first chance to show the world Dallas messed up and he is still a difference maker…

Gonna be interesting...

I am not happy about that. But, what the hell.

Why would you not be happy with this? We got to play them sometime, might as well be the first game of the season before Brady gets a chance to get comfortable & light us up like he usually does.

& besides, if this is true & I could get my hand on some individual seats for this game, scalping them would probably cover 75% of the cost of my season tickets.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in NE I get all the NE/JET/GIANT games free and to lose a game that would be on Mondaynight would really suck thats one less game to to my minimum ability to watch live games gone. I would rather it be the Colts in Toronto get them both over and done with on Mondaynight and Another chance for me to watch them <_<

Why would you not be happy with this? We got to play them sometime, might as well be the first game of the season before Brady gets a chance to get comfortable & light us up like he usually does.

& besides, if this is true & I could get my hand on some individual seats for this game, scalping them would probably cover 75% of the cost of my season tickets.

I like the Bills playing on Sunday, at 1PM. Anything else scares me. Hell...Sunday at 1PM scares me too, but not as much.

I don't like national attention for the Bills, unless it has been earned on the field.

EDIT: BTW, I love your financial motives for liking this. <_<