Bills-Pats

I am going to assume its an away game since the column said NE/Buf and not the other way around...of course that may not mean anything but I am expecting the game to be in Buffalo.

He's just guessing!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect timing for NE again with the Bills being without Marshawn. The Pats* won't have to worry about our running game so they can double up Evans and TO. More NFL scheduling to favor the Pats* and make Marcia's return that much more pretty. I am sure the main focus all night will be on Marcia's return and his new wife, and TO might get a mention or two. I can hear Tirico and friends now......."Tom Brady gets my vote for comeback player of the year."

Perfect timing for NE again with the Bills being without Marshawn. The Pats* won't have to worry about our running game so they can double up Evans and TO. More NFL scheduling to favor the Pats* and make Marcia's return that much more pretty. I am sure the main focus all night will be on Marcia's return and his new wife, and TO might get a mention or two. I can hear Tirico and friends now......."Tom Brady gets my vote for comeback player of the year."

While I think Lynch is the bomb, Freddie is a fine RB for one game, and it shouldn't make that much difference, and shouldn't be used as an excuse, IMO.

What are you talkning about!!!! There wasnt a Marshawn lynch the last game of last year against he pats and WHo ran for 136 yards----FRED JACKSON hello!!!! :thumbdown:

What are you talkning about!!!! There wasnt a Marshawn lynch the last game of last year against he pats and WHo ran for 136 yards----FRED JACKSON hello!!!! :thumbdown:

Not to be a downer, but how many points did Buffalo score in that game?

Right, Belichick is a terrible defensive coach. He won't figure out how to play D against the Bills.

True Belichick can coach yea we know

But for the first half maybe we have an edge

Plus Brady might....just might be rusty because I doubt he will play much at all in the preseason

Like I said I would rather play Brady early than later in the season

Hell by the time we played NE last year Cassel was ready .

Dont know if he would have played as well against us early in the season

Plus IF the game is in Buffalo the crowd will be on the hope train and it will be crazy hyped for the first game

I don't expect Lynch to be suspended. He already said he's really sorry.

But, if it happens, Fred Jackson is a fine running back and I don't remember seeing any huge dropoff in our running game with FJ in there. JMO.

If the Pats* double up both Evans AND TO...Jerome Bettis could unretire an d run for 100 yards :thumbdown:

My point is more or less that this will be Brady's first game back so everything else will be secondary. It seems to always be the Bills who get to be the opponent for the Pats ball washing parties. Remember Bruschi's comeback game? Marshawn being suspended is just another plus for the Pats*. A better storyline would have been Bills/Cowboys.

So Bellichick now has over 5 months to game plan for our week 1 matchup. Oh yeahhhhhhh, this should work out well for us.

Don't worry, we have Fred Jackson. Apparently Belichick doesn't know about him.

We still don't know what the left side of the line will look like, with no LG and a possible LT holdout, to go along with no TE and a possible missing Lynch. With a strong NE pass rush, we could be looking at Fitzpatrick taking over for a banged up Edwards by the 4th quarter as a likely scenario.

I would say 99.9% of the time I had any discussion on the annual Patriot beatdowns. But in this case, I like it. Like a few have said, anything can happen in Week 1. Brady will almost certainly show some rust. Both teams will be amped up. I say let's do it. Worst thing that happens is we get blown out (AGAIN) by the Pats. What else is new then?

True Belichick can coach yea we know

But for the first half maybe we have an edge

Plus Brady might....just might be rusty because I doubt he will play much at all in the preseason

Like I said I would rather play Brady early than later in the season

Hell by the time we played NE last year Cassel was ready .

Dont know if he would have played as well against us early in the season

Plus IF the game is in Buffalo the crowd will be on the hope train and it will be crazy hyped for the first game

Good points, Buf-c. Although, if given a choice, I'd rather the Bills play NE* after Brady goes down again, in 2009. :thumbdown: