Bills-Pats

Not to be a downer, but how many points did Buffalo score in that game?

It was a cold weather windy day which is not trents specialty. We are a feild goal team that lost a field goal or 2 We would have atleast scored 3 if they line lined up before the half.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True Belichick can coach yea we know

But for the first half maybe we have an edge

Plus Brady might....just might be rusty because I doubt he will play much at all in the preseason

Like I said I would rather play Brady early than later in the season

Hell by the time we played NE last year Cassel was ready .

Dont know if he would have played as well against us early in the season

Plus IF the game is in Buffalo the crowd will be on the hope train and it will be crazy hyped for the first game

We played him early the worse I have ever seen NE play against us then only problem was we were worse then them :thumbdown:

Good points, Buf-c. Although, if given a choice, I'd rather the Bills play NE* after Brady goes down again, in 2009. :lol:

Although, the Bills being the team that takes Brady down for the rest of 2009 would be a victory in my eyes. :lol::thumbdown:

U2 is playing on Sunday September 20 (week 2) at Gillette Stadium so unless they start with 2 road games, this one is at New England.

The Bills started on the road for the first 2 games about 3-4 years ago...I believe it was the Jets we played in week 3 as our home opener!

My point is more or less that this will be Brady's first game back so everything else will be secondary. It seems to always be the Bills who get to be the opponent for the Pats ball washing parties. Remember Bruschi's comeback game? Marshawn being suspended is just another plus for the Pats*. A better storyline would have been Bills/Cowboys.

I think your helmet is on too tight. The Bills don't play the Cowboys this year, and that is not a conspiracy...it's the way the schedule is set up.

And it isn't being set up to give the Pats an advantage against the Bills. In case you haven't noticed, they haven't really needed it lately.

As for the commentators, Jaworski is a bills fan, and Tirico and Kornheiser have given no indication of NE 'ball washing' and in the last two monday nighters at Buffalo have actually praised the Bills more than the opponent. I actually like that broadcasting team, not sure why people don't. You're thinking of Joe Theismann verbally fellating Bruschi. He's doesn't do those games anymore.

I think this is great news. Sure the Bills usually stink it up in primetime, but they've been doing that a lot no matter what time they play. The atmosphere and excitement ratchets up quite a bit when you're playing on monday night.

but that concert is on sunday, this game would be on monday. Not sure if they really want two huge events on back to back days, but it could be done.

The Bills/Pats* game is week #1. His point is, if it is in Buffalo, then we know that they aren't playing on Monday again in wk #2, so that would have to be a road game, too.

In the other thread about the game -by a Pats* troll- the link says both teams will wear throwbacks. If that's the case, then I think it will be in Buffalo as we don't have an away throwback- with the different arm stripe widths.

Can't believe they'll start a new trend where both teams wear colored jerseys, though who owns a B&W TV anymore..

If the Bills are away and wearing away-whites, I want one!!

The Bills/Pats* game is week #1. His point is, if it is in Buffalo, then we know that they aren't playing on Monday again in wk #2, so that would have to be a road game, too.

Why can't the Pats play 2 on the road to start the season, heck their week 2 game might be a travel to another country game as well, like SD did.

Why can't the Pats play 2 on the road to start the season, heck their week 2 game might be a travel to another country game as well, like SD did.

As has been noted, if you would read (and pay attention), it isn't impossible or unheard of, but it isn't the norm.

Why is that? Jackson is not capable of carrying the ball 20+ times in a game?

No, rather when he needs a breather I'd prefer not to have a RB in there as a decoy. If Oman isn't a serious threat to run it when he spells Jackson the secondary can lock on the WR's and the DE's/OLB's can pin their ears back and come after Trent without having to worry about a draw or something to that effect.