Bills-Pats

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope so because the Bellichek would not have game film on us for the first game

Not until halftime, at least.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in NE I get all the NE/JET/GIANT games free and to lose a game that would be on Mondaynight would really suck thats one less game to to my minimum ability to watch live games gone. I would rather it be the Colts in Toronto get them both over and done with on Mondaynight and Another chance for me to watch them <_<

Go to The Harp in Boston, MA. You'll be alright.

Well I hope so because the Bellichek would not have game film on us for the first game

Bad thing is Marshawn would not be able to play.

I would love to see us go against Brady early than later in the season

Don't you think they have enough film on the Bills? This is not Belichick or the Bills 1st year in the league.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in NE I get all the NE/JET/GIANT games free and to lose a game that would be on Mondaynight would really suck thats one less game to to my minimum ability to watch live games gone. I would rather it be the Colts in Toronto get them both over and done with on Mondaynight and Another chance for me to watch them <_<

Poet, all MNF Pats* games are broadcast on WCVB-5 (ABC) in Boston.

Don't know if you're in the coverage area, but a large swath of NE is.

<_< I worked there in the 1980's.

For what it's worth, I believe the local stations bid for the local rights to the ESPN game, every year, so there's a possibility that WCVB might not win the rights, this (or some other) year. If they have shown them in all recent years, then it suggests they are likely to go big, and win the rights again, this year.

Don't you think they have enough film on the Bills? This is not Belichick or the Bills 1st year in the league.

If it is the first game of the year... with TO?????....... NO

Because the Cheats would not have game tape on TO in a bills jersey in an actual game so they would not have a handle yet on how Defend both Evans and TO as the WRs in real game action

So this would benefit the Bills for the 1st half at least

its in buffalo

What makes you think that? To me, the article seemed to imply the games will be at Foxboro ...

"One break for Patriots fans is that the game will be the early Monday night game that night, beginning at 7 p.m."

Personally, I hate Monday nite games at RWS. The drunken rowdiness and total lack of civility in the parking l,ots was like a scene in Escape From New York. The behavior of a large percentage, if not the majority, of Bills fans at last season's Cleveland game, both in the parking lots and inside the stadium, was disgusting.

Don't know if you're in the coverage area, but a large swath of NE is.

What I meant is I am gaurenteed 4 games a year 5 if the play the giants, I see 2 against the Pats and @ against the Jets every year plus any sundaynight/Monday night games By making the Pats/Bills a monday night game I am losing the ability to watch the Bills play another team on MNF. So for me it would ROYALLY SUCK :thumbdown:

Actually this could be good news. In the last decade of ineptitude against the Pats, our two best performances against them (the 2003 wonderful 31-0 blowout and the only victory we have had over them since 2000 and the 2006 near-win that came down to a safety) were both in Week 1.

What makes you think that? To me, the article seemed to imply the games will be at Foxboro ...

"One break for Patriots fans is that the game will be the early Monday night game that night, beginning at 7 p.m."

Personally, I hate Monday nite games at RWS. The drunken rowdiness and total lack of civility in the parking l,ots was like a scene in Escape From New York. The behavior of a large percentage, if not the majority, of Bills fans at last season's Cleveland game, both in the parking lots and inside the stadium, was disgusting.

I read that quote as a general remark about watching the game (7pm is better than 9pm, and it is in a Boston paper, so they care about Pats fans), but you may be on to something.

I see nothing that suggests it is already scheduled, let alone in Buffalo.

Maybe he knows something and isn't telling. :thumbdown:

Brady is not healthy yet and no one can safely say how game ready he will be. Our team needs to win against anyone and have success throughout the year. We looked aweful against our own division last year and need to pit ourselves on the map early.

Last time 2 times we played NE in the first game, we killed them and had a close game. If it's in Buffalo on Monday night, I'll assure you the atmosphere will be there.

shut up and stay home then p*ssy

Brady is not healthy yet and no one can safely say how game ready he will be. Our team needs to win against anyone and have success throughout the year. We looked aweful against our own division and need to pit ourselves on the map early.

Last time we played NE in the first game, we killed them. If it's in Buffalo on Monday night, I'll assure you the atmosphere will be there.

BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!

If it is the first game of the year... with TO?????....... NO

Because the Cheats would not have game tape on TO in a bills jersey in an actual game so they would not have a handle yet on how Defend both Evans and TO as the WRs in real game action

So this would benefit the Bills for the 1st half at least

Right, Belichick is a terrible defensive coach. He won't figure out how to play D against the Bills.