Source: Bills want to meet with Owens

I can't make up my mind about T.O. I most certainly think this won't happen, but if it did, I really wouldn't care all that much about the antics. This team has been so stale for a long time This would drum up some excitement, national media attention, etc. It would spice things up a bit. If he played well, Buffalo would embrace him and it could save his career. Also, more importantly, even though he has had some drops, he is a very good WR, and it would FINALLY, take the pressure off of Lee.I think Lee would have a HUGE year. You would have to account for both of them all the time. That would free up Josh, Roscoe, Johnson and Hardy too. He could hurt our team in many ways, but I've been so sick of how things have turned out recently that I don't care anymore

I totally agree...think of it like this...dont fix it if it aint broken. Well the Bills are definitely broken. Doing something is better than doing nothing at all. Well said beastmode.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very happy about Owens joining the team... He has more passion for the game than I've seen in Buffalo in 10+ years. He is a one to two year stopgap for the developement of Hardy and as I see it right now, the absolute best free agent player available. I am also renewing my tickets regardless... haha! It is the perfect situation for Owens. He comes to a small market to prove he plays for the love of the game. He has a positive influence on the team, legitimizes their offense and Trent makes his first ProBowl. In interviews he talks about how he came to Buffalo to help hall of fame owner which it is an honor to play for, win his first superbowl championship. Bills make playoffs for first time in decade, make an incredible super bowl run, Terrell Owens rides off into the sunset as a first ballot hall of famer.... Its the perfect place for Terrell Owens to change his image. NO DOUBT

You've got a better chance of the Loch Ness Monster and Jesus walking through your front door and inviting you to their unveiling of the Holy Grail in Atlantis.. than that scenario playing out.

Guest dog14787

For anyone who thinks TO or a player of his caliber is not needed here in Buffalo to make it to the playoffs and beyond, I've got one or two things I need to remind you of,

TOM BRADY/RANDY MOSS :lol:

Is nobody else going to comment on how fake that website is? I mean c'mon, this is clearly some fanpage made to get a reaction. Please stop feeding the beast.

How can it be fake when we are all here posting. If you think its fake then dont log into here.

I'd be very happy about Owens joining the team... He has more passion for the game than I've seen in Buffalo in 10+ years. He is a one to two year stopgap for the developement of Hardy and as I see it right now, the absolute best free agent player available. I am also renewing my tickets regardless... haha! It is the perfect situation for Owens. He comes to a small market to prove he plays for the love of the game. He has a positive influence on the team, legitimizes their offense and Trent makes his first ProBowl. In interviews he talks about how he came to Buffalo to help hall of fame owner which it is an honor to play for, win his first superbowl championship. Bills make playoffs for first time in decade, make an incredible super bowl run, Terrell Owens rides off into the sunset as a first ballot hall of famer.... Its the perfect place for Terrell Owens to change his image. NO DOUBT

how far is your tongue in your cheek exactly?

I used to care about Buffalo only having "character" guys. After thirty years of failure, the last 10 of which being horrifying I'm throwing the character issue under the bus.

Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, TO et al.... I don't give a sh-- anymore. Field a bunch of convicted felons if you want just win a !@#$ing championship!

This Bills team and its coaching staff need all the help they can get to keep their jobs, If TO can get 10+ TD's 60+ receptions and open up the deep passing game, then this Bills team might actually have a chance to compete against New England.

Personally, I don't shiv a git how disruptive the Bills locker room is if they win 10 games this season.

For anyone who thinks TO or a player of his caliber is not needed here in Buffalo to make it to the playoffs and beyond, I've got one or two things I need to remind you of,

TOM BRADY/RANDY MOSS :lol:

Edwards won't throw the ball to T.O. enough and we all know where that will go.

Edwards won't throw the ball to T.O. enough and we all know where that will go.

Any interest the team can generate nationally is a positive. We could go 3 and 13 with TO and it would be more interesting than 7 and 9 with Josh Reed. Nobody cares about the Bills and they toil in mediocrity.

Guest dog14787
I used to care about Buffalo only having "character" guys. After thirty years of failure, the last 10 of which being horrifying I'm throwing the character issue under the bus.

Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson, TO et al.... I don't give a sh-- anymore. Field a bunch of convicted felons if you want just win a !@#$ing championship!

That's the spirit, and Marshawn can be the Lynch Pin and head up the welcoming committee. :lol:

Then with TE the choir boy at the helm and with his crazed and sometimes unruly bunch of armed bandits doing his bidding we will blast our way into the Superbowl and beyond, nothing could stop us, nothing could stand in our way.

Doggonit ,I like the sounds of that :thumbsup:

yes because fielding Pacman Jones and TO does produce winning championship teams. Oops, they both played for Dallas last year. They lived up to expectations :lol:

Bring his ass in! I dont care what he says or does for the media...as long as he either makes plays or opens up Lee, I'm good.

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE?!?!?!