Source: Bills want to meet with Owens

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

what do you suggest?

There is no way....let me repeat that...NO WAY...Buffalo is interested in TO.

I admit, I don't have contacts with the Bills or the NFL. I also don't host a website and TV show from my garage. That being said, I think this "source" is either made up or part of Rosenhaus' plan to start a possible bidding war for TO. And even though I love Florio's PFT site, I think his sources (the first was a link to the same one we are reading here, and his second a "coorboration" that Buffalo is interested - probably from Rosenhaus or his people) are part of the same game.

Buffalo will not...let me repeat that... WILL NOT...sign TO. Moreover, TO would have no interested in playing a) for a last place team, and b) for an unproven QB.

I think this is all a big scam. Buyers beware.

This is how Russ feigns Buffalo's desire to improve the team through free agency.

bring in lots of players

start lots of rumors about players you might bring in

make bogus offers, but sign very little

fans get excited,

but in end the team is worse than when they started.

Hope, though, springs eternal in Bills nation

Is this the same source that said the Bills were gonna sign Albert Haynesworth? Or that the deal was done with Coles?

I don't think so but, let's face it, in this age of easy internet webpages fake sites abound. Like I said in my original post - which I was forced to rename by the new gestapo here at 2BD - reader beware. I figure only we can figure out through actually making note of people who report things accurately.

such as "soprano" source (aka=sucks)

-RnJ

There is NO WAY that Ownes would come to buffalo......we simply are not high profile enough for him and his ego....

It isn't happening....this is all just crap to make it look like the bills are actually trying to do something.

I am NOT saying I'd want him, but if the Bills did make the playoffs with him I think he'd say HE DID IT!!!!!!

I am NOT saying I'd want him, but if the Bills did make the playoffs with him I think he'd say HE DID IT!!!!!!

Jon Corto could say he did for all I care. I just to see some important games for a change. When I was kid, i thought the Bills were losers because they would lose Super Bowls. Man, things really change.

I am going to take this moment to apologize. When I made my previous comment, I thought that the site was joke because it looked very amateur. However, it turned out to be right, and I have no problems giving props to that.

I'm still amazed that a radio station has such a weak looking site that could be made by a 5th grader, but props for the info.