The ULTIMATE complaint thread...all in one place just for you

The ultimate consolidated rant poll  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Choose all of your complaints, rants, etc here (you can choose more than 1)

• Ralph is cheap
    • Ralph is positioning Bills to be sold
    • No FA will ever want to come here
    • We will be picking #1 in 2010
    • We will be 7-9 again
    • I cant believe DJ is still our coach
    • Everything is JP's fault
    • Trent stinks
    • Cut Kelsay, Denney and Schobel
    • Trade Peters
    • Our WR's stink
    • Our FO does nothing
    • Im done as a Bills fan (even though I keep posting here)
    • I'm not going to renew my tickets, that will show 'em
    • We are going to draft a corner again in 1st round
    • We suck
    • SKOOBY is the personification and mascot of negative
    • Newbie posters keep posting the same crap
    • Sick of all the REPETITIVE doom and gloom threads...use the search function
    • This thread is genius...lmao

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

Alphadawg7 SUCKS

wow, I feel better already!

Thanks, means a lot to know I was able to touch your life so much...lmao

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get the bills......yes dockery made a little more money than he should,but he was the best on our line...i dont get why jauron has a job.i feel he is a terrible coach/nice guy...the defense the bills run has no place in a cold place like western new york.we gave up players like jabari greer.if a small market team has to build through the draft to be competitive,then we should keep the players that can play.this team has absoletly no vision or 5 year plan as far as i am concerned.go bills in"2012

I HATE LIFE AND I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN A BILLS FAN. there we go

While I assume this is a tongue in cheek statement .... I do have to admit I was jealous when I called my buddy who is a lifelong Steelers fan to offer congrats after the SB. He cheers for them because he was born near Pitt just like I was born (and grew up) near Buffalo.

I will not change my fan status until and unless the Bills actually do leave Buffalo.

Now to those who need to do so ... go forth and complain .... :wallbash:

i dont get the bills......yes dockery made a little more money than he should,but he was the best on our line...i dont get why jauron has a job.i feel he is a terrible coach/nice guy...the defense the bills run has no place in a cold place like western new york.we gave up players like jabari greer.if a small market team has to build through the draft to be competitive,then we should keep the players that can play.this team has absoletly no vision or 5 year plan as far as i am concerned.go bills in"2012

The Bills of the last dozen years have almost wiped out all of the great feelings we had for this team after the early 90's.

This thread has 31 posts in it including this one. And 12 of them are from Bravofrog.

Talk about arrogance.

I'd like to complain that Bravofrog is posting way too much. But I didn't see that as an option to select.

I posted in here several times to keep it bumped because when people vote it doesnt bump the thread up...but thanks for your ever so elegant post as usual...

This thread has 31 posts in it including this one. And 12 of them are from Bravofrog.

Talk about arrogance.

I'd like to complain that Bravofrog is posting way too much. But I didn't see that as an option to select.

By the way, you should be wetting yourself over this thread...you rival SKOOBY in doom and gloom...this is a perfect place for you to wallow in your misery...

I think every time someone bitches about the team, we should refer to it as "giving the Bills the old Skooby."

Example:

"This team sucks and as far as I'm concerned, they'll always suck and we're stooges for even think there is a shred of hope that they can win a single game next year."

"Dude, you totally just gave the team the old Skooby."

Ok, so every new poster here starts the same old "bills to be sold", "we suck", "we should have signed...", etc threads...add that to all the threads started by our regular doom and gloomers, and the board is getting flooded...

So, this thread is for everyone to rant and rave in the same place as opposed to having dozens of threads saying the same old doom and gloom stuff...Misery loves company, so here you go, one place for you all to enjoy each others misery. I tried to list as many of the popular complaints above in the poll, so click as many as you want and feel free to whine all you want here...its a safe haven and SKOOBY is your leader...

Hopefully this helps reduce the abundant threads on all the same complaints...I vote for this to be made a sticky...lmao, no seiroulsy...

So vote then post your complaints here (if you dont post, the thread will keep dropping and vanish into the abyss of threads no longer on page 1...lmao) So...have fun (or be miserable, which ever you prefer)...

Cool.

Can you start one for the pollyanna sunshine pumpers who are convinced, despite evidence to contrary, that the upcoming year will be THE year (just like the past 3 years were going to be THE year), because no matter what the Bills do or do not due, it always the right move?