In related news....TE arrested

Tcali

I was arrested for tearing off the tag back in 02 and served 4 years. The only positive was that when I walked into the joint I had instant respect as the hardest mofo in the spot.

May be the candy butts on this board believe that,but I was in Attica at the same time as you were[for violating the terms on my credit card agreement] and the talk was you only attempted to remove the tag,and failed.What a hard guy.

May be the candy butts on this board believe that,but I was in Attica at the same time as you were[for violating the terms on my credit card agreement] and the talk was you only attempted to remove the tag,and failed.What a hard guy.

...I got thrown out of Attica.....for being too rough and scaring the rest of the guys. I put a quarter in the newspaper machine......took TWO newspapers. So don't tell me.....

...I got thrown out of Attica.....for being too rough and scaring the rest of the guys. I put a quarter in the newspaper machine......took TWO newspapers. So don't tell me.....

You think you're tough? You never would have made it in Sing Sing. When I was doing time, I met a guy who only slowed down to 25 MPH in a school zone and another dude who taped old baseball games and showed them to his friends without the express written consent of Major League Baseball. Honestly I would have been absolute toast in that hell-hole, but I had a reputation as a tough guy because I was in for eating loose grapes at the supermarket.