cut kelsey and dockery and robert royal

valle7878

The bills need to cut the following and get new players in free agency. Kelsey sucks and dockery is getting over paid and royal is over rated and needs to get cut. This would save the Bills 10 million at least and we can be bigger players in free agency. We need 2 DE, 1 TE, 1 LB, 1 Center. Thats going to cost us at least 25 million.

The bills need to cut the following and get new players in free agency. Kelsey sucks and dockery is getting over paid and royal is over rated and needs to get cut. This would save the Bills 10 million at least and we can be bigger players in free agency. We need 2 DE, 1 TE, 1 LB, 1 Center. Thats going to cost us at least 25 million.

Who is Royal over-rated by? I think everyone thinks he stinks.

Dockery may be over paid, but they would be nuts to cut him, IMO. Put a decent center next to him, start playing a little smash mouth football, and watch his play improve. Even with a poor Center, this offensive line is far better than any the Bills have had for years. I'm not suggesting they are great, or there isn't room for improvement...there is plenty of room for them to get better. But, playing mix and match with the line every year, is no way to get the best performance.

why make a hole on the o line when it otherwise much better than anything weve had in years? Dockery may be overpaid in peoples eyes here but that was the going rate for a player of his caliber. If we wanted to sign him thats what we had to pay.

Royal should be cut no argument there, good blocker but to many dumb plays

kelsey is excellant against the run, i wish he was a better pash rusher but we really dont have anyone else that can play the position any better so were stuck with him until we get a better rusher

why make a hole on the o line when it otherwise much better than anything weve had in years? Dockery may be overpaid in peoples eyes here but that was the going rate for a player of his caliber. If we wanted to sign him thats what we had to pay.

kelsey is excellant against the run, i wish he was a better pash rusher but we really dont have anyone else that can play the position any better so were stuck with him until we get a better rusher

:rolleyes:

Who is Royal over-rated by? I think everyone thinks he stinks.

Dockery may be over paid, but they would be nuts to cut him, IMO. Put a decent center next to him, start playing a little smash mouth football, and watch his play improve. Even with a poor Center, this offensive line is far better than any the Bills have had for years. I'm not suggesting they are great, or there isn't room for improvement...there is plenty of room for them to get better. But, playing mix and match with the line every year, is no way to get the best performance.

Exactly. Teams figure out how to get the best of the players they have. In my opinion this coaching staff has not done with the talent on this team. The year the Bills had the same OL through the year, they had good success running the ball.

It is really important for Butler to break out of his injury bugs and for Peters to play lights out like Matt Light.....Protect the blind side of your QB and let him make his plays.

learn how the salary cap works and how much of a cap hit we would take before posting this nonsense....

Is the cap relevant? If we cut Kelsay and earn no cap savings, but pay $4M fewer dollars in salary, under our system, that's just as good, right? If we're under the cap, and going to be under the cap, and the budget is determined by total, single-season cash outlays, there's no cap magic anywhere.

Is the cap relevant? If we cut Kelsay and earn no cap savings, but pay $4M fewer dollars in salary, under our system, that's just as good, right? If we're under the cap, and going to be under the cap, and the budget is determined by total, single-season cash outlays, there's no cap magic anywhere.

No it's not that relevant. Not the way RW does things. At the end of the day, it is the bottom line of RW's pocket that he cares about, not the cap.

Don't forget you still have to make room for your pro-bowl OT.

I love how people like to accuse Ralph of not spending top dollar and doing whatever it takes to get a player, then when he does, people complain about it. Dockery was a top 5 FA the year we signed him and the 2nd best OL available that year. A year where we were coming off a horrendous season from our O Line. He was going to get that money wherever he went and was considered a rising star.

It was a GREAT signing at the time we signed him...Period. How a player plays after is another story, however, he isnt been as bad as people say. People forget how well he played with Chris Samuels. Who else on our Line is as good as Samuels? This poster I am responding to is right, once we get some better play at C and consistency at other spots, his play will elevate again and cutting him would be a huge mistake. Having Peters there in training camp would also be huge, but who knows, he over values himself so much that I expect another hold out.