Poll: The gayest song that you can't turn off?

SDS

Homer Simpson, Paul Shaffer & Martha Wash all agree: "It's Raining Men"

Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe it.

:sick:

Shut up!

:lol:

That was the first song I thought of. I love that tune. Another guilty pleasure song that brings a smile to my face is Kate Bush Wuthering Heights . She hits some ridiculous notes in that tune.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the first song I thought of. I love that tune. Another guilty pleasure song that brings a smile to my face is Kate Bush Wuthering Heights . She hits some ridiculous notes in that tune.

Kate Bush :sick:

"Hounds of love" Great album. I don't care what anyone says! :bag:

She's done some great stuff with Gabriel as duet partner ("Don't Give Up" from So) and some backing vocals on PG melting face.

We had a similar discussion a while back and I took some grief for saying that I like "Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)" by the Bee Gees.

Other gays songs I like:

"Kites Are Fun" - The Free Design

"Sentimental Heart" - She & Him (Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward)

several Belle & Sebastian Songs

Toto....Rosanna

I don't know how gay it is, but it's gay when I try to sing the high part in rush hour traffic.

Holy crap, that cracked me up.

I'd have to say anything by Hall and Oates. Talented, but gay.

And I really think Tom is getting off easy with this one. Could you pick songs that were any less gay? Or are you just unable to connect with your inner gay self?

Good God. Eight seconds of that video, and now that refrain is stuck in my head. :lol:

I am gonna hunt you down for this, !@#$er.

What can I say? I know a lot of incessantly catchy tunes-I worked as a bouncer at a predominately gay bar for about 8 months this year. Yeah, that's right, I admitted to that in this thread (though I suppose it would make me the resident expert on this topic)!

Here's one I heard EVERY week: Link

Holy crap, that cracked me up.

I'd have to say anything by Hall and Oates. Talented, but gay.

And I really think Tom is getting off easy with this one. Could you pick songs that were any less gay? Or are you just unable to connect with your inner gay self?

Sundown, Gordon Lightfoot.

The other day driving to work 'You Give Love a Bad Name' by Bon Jovi came on. I reached for the radio to change the station...and couldn't do it. I'm so ashamed.

I did the same thing with "Bad Medicine"....is there a support group for us?