Poll: The gayest song that you can't turn off?

SDS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you SDS!! :thumbsup:

Now you got me looking for all the goof-ball sh*t from the 80s I used to listen to before I knew better. That's it I'm going to turn on the Barrett-Jackson auction and beg my son to get on the computer so I won't keep looking for this crap!!!

* note at the 0:46 mark, I wonder how a young Shannon Sharpe got into this video? :thumbsup:

Man up and answer the poll tough guy. :thumbsup: You're a Journey guy aren't you?

No, never a Journey fan, even for a second...I was one of those tossing apples at Steve Perry, when they opened up for the Stones in 1981 at Rich Stadium....

Okay, fair enough..."Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel and "Only the Good Die Young, by Billy Joel....pretty gay, but it reminds me, vividly, of my first "kiss" (more of a lip lock) in seventh grade... Catholic girls start much too late indeed!

No, never a Journey fan, even for a second...I was one of those tossing apples at Steve Perry, when they opened up for the Stones in 1981 at Rich Stadium....

Okay, fair enough..."Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel and "Only the Good Die Young, by Billy Joel....pretty gay, but it reminds me, vividly, of my first "kiss" (more of a lip lock) in seventh grade... Catholic girls start much too late indeed!

"Only The Good Die Young" ain't gay, sorry. Billy Joel, as a rule, isn't. (There may be exceptions, I can't think of any.)

I'd answer...but I'm having a hard time thinking of a truly gay song I can listen to. I know there is one (I have every Heart album from Dreamboat Annie to Brigade, for Christ's sake...there's got to be something), it's just not coming to mind.

I thought that was rush they opened for? are you Caniduh hey?

I know there is one (I have every Heart album from Dreamboat Annie to Brigade, for Christ's sake...there's got to be something), it's just not coming to mind.

How 'bout that one where Anne (late-80s fat Anne) wants to have a one-night stand with some dude... "All I Wanna Do is Make Love to You?" :thumbsup: That's pretty ghey..

I thought that was rush they opened for? are you Caniduh hey?

No, it was the Stones...George Thorogood played first, for a little over an hour, the crowd loved him...it was a long day...Journey came out, got pelted with sh-- by the audience, played about 5 songs and left the stage... it didn't make the Stones come out an earlier though... it was a bad match all the way around.

But speaking of gay songs, I was almost going to say "Tom Sawyer" by Rush, but then I realized, the question added the caviot of "songs you can't turn off"... it eliminated Rush and Steely Dan for me... I have no problem turning the dial when I hear either....