And the first pick in the 2010 draft for the Bills

Buffalo will select either Colt McCoy or Sam Bradford in 2010.

With all the talent coming back, including Mays of USC and Gresham and Pryor of Ohio, Buffalo will probably end up selecting a quarterback.

Edwards only has one year left to prove his worth as a starter. If by week #10 Buffalo is already under 500, start watching Bradford and McCoy more closely.

With all the talent coming back, including Mays of USC and Gresham and Pryor of Ohio, Buffalo will probably end up selecting a quarterback.

Edwards only has one year left to prove his worth as a starter. If by week #10 Buffalo is already under 500, start watching Bradford and McCoy more closely.

ye have little faith in Trent Edwards

Let's hope trent has an injury free season and finally figures out the 3-4 defense.

Let's hope trent has an injury free season and finally figures out the 3-4 defense.

:thumbsup: less than half the teams we face next year played a 3-4 this past season so the sky is the limit. I believe we had 9 games against the 3-4 this year vs. 7 next year.

Regarding this thread...it is dum to believe that the Bills will select a QB with their first pick in 2010 after already using two 2009 picks on QBs.

Poor record dont reflect QB play.....Buffalo could be 6-10 next year but Edwards played well enough to keep the job.

About as dumb of a prediction as I have seen...and I am not referring to taking a QB, but your apparent claim as to we will have the worst record in the NFL to get the first overall pick.

Man, butt hurt fans will post the dumbest things...

My sense of doom tells me that Edwards will go down way before week 10 and that The Chroise will emerge as our starting QB.

This will, of course, buy Dickhead Jauron another one-year 'stay of execution', as Ralph is thawed from his cryonic preservation container just long enough to be propped up in front of the microphones and state, "It's not Dick Jauron's fault we went 5-11, what with losing our starting QB and all."

This will, of course, be in keeping with Ralph C. (for "Cheapskate") Wilson's firm policy of not firing head coaches while still contractually obligated to compensate them. So Dick will be our coach again in 2010.

But there is a silver lining - there is a potential head coach, who's current contract expires after the 2010 season, by the name of...

Leach, huh? Hmm...he does like to have solid lines, and his offense can certainly ring up the points (don't care much for his defense though). Not bad. I'm sure Ralph will....

Wait a minute; we'll still have the same owner (he spared no expense for Jauron), and Leach will more than likely be a hot commodity.

Best to give up that pipe dream now.

Leach, huh? Hmm...he does like to have solid lines, and his offense can certainly ring up the points (don't care much for his defense though). Not bad. I'm sure Ralph will....

Wait a minute; we'll still have the same owner (he spared no expense for Jauron), and Leach will more than likely be a hot commodity.

Best to give up that pipe dream now.

I am the most powerful man in the United States Senate, with many contacts at the very highest levels of government and industry. I will use my contacts at Alcor to ensure Ralph stays frozen in his container when the time comes to decide on our next head coach.

(Seriously, Leach is scheduled to make just under $2M this season, and just over $2M in 2010 - might he be w/in RW's budget?)